BOSTON, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Every homeowner at some point has struggled with the furniture buying process. "Where should I go to find the item I need?" "Will this item match the other item from the last store?" "How long will this item really last?" Overwhelmed, these are often the questions that people ask themselves before exploring a custom solution. As a maker of custom barn wood furniture, eCustomFinishes often gets asked, "Why go custom?" In addition to solving the common problems above, here is a great list of 5 important reasons to consider going with custom furniture, or almost any custom solution for that matter.
1. Your dining room looks exactly like your neighbor's – Scary.
2. You don't actually believe that furniture should be disposable.
3. Humans are better than machines
4. You want more than just a piece of furniture, you want a conversation piece.
5. You want to commission tomorrow's antiques today.
Consider these 5 factors upon for your future home purchases as such reasons for going custom are not limited to the world of furniture, but rather are evident and appropriate for every day life.
Stay connected with eCustomFinishes with custom made ideas via: