DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4qv83/wood_window_and) has announced the addition of Supplier Relations US, LLC's new report "Wood Window and Door Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2012 Q3 Edition]" to their offering.
This latest Wood Window and Door Manufacturing Industry report provides the most updated market research on the industry. Its scope contains analysis on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
- This 2012 report's 171 pages and over 150 charts and tables cover the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities.
- Find the latest data on shipments, inventory, international trade, and essential industry price indices available through July 2012.
- Relying on over a decade of historic data and sophisticated forecasting, the report projects industry trends through 2016.
- The report's broad scope includes topics from foreign trade to industry structure, while also diving into the details such as market sizes of products and players.
- Industry experts consistently subscribe to this quarterly-updated market research report.
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 2011 was reported at $8.6 billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of 24.85%. Import was valued at $462.7 million USD from 64 countries. The industry also exported $193.4 million USD worth of merchandise to 108 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2011 was $8.9 billion USD.
This industry report includes detailed information on:
1. Industry's major players
2. Organizations that set standards for the industry
3. Government agencies that regulate and monitor policies related to the industry
4. Trade associations, including educational institutions
5. Trade publications
6. Trade shows and organizers
7. Sources of the information
This information includes the name of the company or organization, a description of the organization and how it is related to the industry, and a URL link to its website.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4qv83/wood_window_and
Source: Supplier Relations US, LLC
Source: Research and Markets