DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtvwqr/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Brazilian High-voltage Power Transformers Market" to their offering.
The Brazilian market for high-voltage power transformers grew significantly in 2011, primarily due to the announcement of investments in the World Cup and Olympic Games. However, according to study findings, this growth trend is expected to taper off. This study includes analysis of two segments: generation, transmission, and distribution (GTD) and industry. Market drivers and restraints have been provided, along with forecasts for revenue and unit shipments. The forecast period for this study is 2011 to 2016. Furthermore, market share and competitive analysis have been included for top competitors. Finally, conclusions and implications about the future of the market are discussed.
- The Brazilian market for high-voltage power transformers experienced strong growth in 2011. A slower development pace is expected until 2016.
- High efficiency requirements, low international demand, and new tender adjudications are expected to bring low prices and new entrants into the market, especially from Asia.
- A consolidation phase has started within the market. Large multinationals are broadening product and service offerings, as well acquiring the last few small participants.
- The power distribution utilities market is highly dispersed, with different technical specifications, so specialized products are imperative from manufacturers.
- The power transmission market relies heavily on governmental planning and central auctions. Therefore, strategic partnerships with EPC companies play a major role.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customers' needs?
- Will major and minor competitors continue to exist, or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- What major trends should influence the market over the next decade?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtvwqr/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Source: Research and Markets