DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djfg5j/global_banking) has announced the addition of the "Global Banking Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013" report to their offering.
Global Banking Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013 is a new report that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing, sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in the banking industry during 2012-2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of banks and how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies future growth of banks and other financial institutions, and their merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions and business priorities. The report provides access to information categorized by company size.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs and other senior level respondents such as managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. The opinions and forward looking statements of 62 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- Key topics covered include economic outlook, business confidence, threats and opportunities in the industry, key growth markets and high demand products.
- The report covers data and analysis on marketing budgets, marketing and sales strategies, and business practices.
- In the report companies identify the factors to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides information regarding future expectations.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of critical business success factors, vital channels for growth and contains full survey results.
- Executives from the global banking industry anticipate increased levels of consolidation over the next 12 months. Of all C-level respondents, 64% expect an increase' or significant increase' in M&A activity.
- According to C-level respondents, the three emerging markets that are expected to offer the strongest growth opportunities for the global banking industry in the next 12 months are China, India and Brazil.
- In total, 34% of C-level respondents expect an increase in their marketing budgets in 2012-2013, while 35% of respondents expect no change' and 28% anticipate a decrease.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Banking Industry Dynamics: C-Level Respondents
4 Banking Industry Growth Outlook : C-level Respondents
5 Threats and Opportunities for the Banking Industry : C-level Respondents
6 Marketing Expenditure by the Banking Industry : C-level Respondents
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies : C-level Respondents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djfg5j/global_banking
Source: Research and Markets