LONDON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - West African crude oildifferentials held steady on Thursday, supported by severaloutstanding Asian tenders, which traders said could absorb up tofour cargoes from the region.
Refinery outages in China and a slowdown in European demanddue to seasonal maintenance has sapped demand for West Africangrades in November relative to the previous month.
A total of around 25 cargoes of Nigerian, Angolan and otherWest African grades of crude oil are still unsold for November.
* Around 15 cargoes of Nigerian crude oil remained unsoldfor lifting in November, including Qua Iboe, Bonny Light, Bonga,and Forcados. Around half a dozen Nigerian cargoes have beenheld back for Asian buying tenders and some of these could bereleased next week.
* Qua Iboe: Assessed at around dated Brent plus $2.10 andlittle changed from the previous day.
* Four to five Angolan cargoes are left available forNovember loading, including a Girassol, Pazflor and Plutonio,traders said.
* December programmes are expected next Tuesday.
* Dalia: Total sold the last cargo, loading Nov. 30-Dec. 1on Tuesday to Reliance and the grade is now sold out, traderssaid. Dalia was valued between dated Brent minus $1.00 and minus$1.30.
* Indonesia's Petral, the marketing arm of state oil companyPertamina, has issued a tender for the third time seeking sweetcrude for December delivery. The tender closed on Wednesday withoffers valid until a day later. A result was expected early onFriday.
* India's Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd
(MRPL) is seeking up to 1 million barrels of sweet crude via atender that closed on Wednesday. Offers were to be valid untilFriday. A result was expected soon, traders said.
For a database of oil supply and demand fundamentalsupstream and downstream, Reuters subscribers can click on:
(Reporting by Christopher Johnson Editing by William Hardy)
((WEST AFRICA CRUDE OIL DIFFERENTIALS AND OUTRIGHT PRICES:
Bonny LightCabindaForcadosQua IboeCRUDE ARBITRAGE STORIESCRUDE OIL TRADESNORTH SEA CRUDE REPORTMEDITERRANEAN CRUDE7
W Africa Asia crude exports, monthly
New African oilfieldsenergy speed guidecrude speed guideNYMEX crudeICE crudeOPECNorth Seacrude oiloil productsderivativesEuropean productsLatest ICELatest NYMEX))))
Keywords: MARKETS OIL/WESTAFRICA