DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hf5c5/fungal_infections) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Fungal Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Fungal Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Fungal Infections.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Fungal Infections.
- A review of the Fungal Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Fungal Infections pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Fungal Infections.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fungal Infections pipeline depth and focus of Fungal Infections therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hf5c5/fungal_infections
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets