DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm6pzc/terex_corporation) has announced the addition of the "Terex Corporation - Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Framework Analysis/Quantitative SWOT Analysis & Strategic Outlook for 2013" company profile to their offering.
This strategic report provides key insights into the strategic business aspects of Terex Corporation through a quantitative SWOT analysis based on the Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework incorporating a holistic assessment as well as comprehensive analysis of business structure, performance, strategies, plans, initiatives & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics.
related investing news
The report will be useful for:
- Identification of key strategic factors for the company classified & categorized under Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Assessment of the potential degree of impact of Strategic Factors on the company.
- Assessment & evaluation of the company's degree of responsiveness as well as Strategic Orientation towards the External Environmental factors.
- Competitive Assessment as well as Comprehensive Strategic Business Analysis
- Gaining access to Key Inputs to be incorporated into the Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for 2013
- Gaining access to Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Industry Outlook
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in the company or the industry & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
Key Topics Covered:
Section - 1
Business Structure & Snapshot
Section - 2
Financial Performance Snapshot - H1 2012 Vs. H1 2011, Q1-Q3 2012 Vs.Q1-Q3 2011(to be incorporated as & when available) & 2011 Vs. 2010
Section - 3
Business Segments - Snapshot - H1 2012 Vs. H1 2011, Q1-Q3 2012 Vs.Q1-Q3 2011(to be incorporated as & when available) & 2011 Vs. 2010
Section - 4
Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix
Section - 5
External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
Section - 6
Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
Section - 7
Strategic Outlook for 2013
Section - 8
Global Construction Equipment Industry - Force Field Analysis
Section - 9
Key Industry Trends
Issues & Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm6pzc/terex_corporation
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Construction and Engineering, Manufacturing and Industry, Company Reports
Source: Research and Markets