LOS ALTOS, Calif., Sept. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSPanel, an enterprise structured financial planning software company, today announces the release of pcFinancials 2.4, the next generation of their Enterprise Performance Management System.
pcFinancials 2.4 empowers financial managers to quickly and accurately plan and forecast their business needs with the confidence they are looking at the most accurate numbers and one version of the truth.
With the launch of pcFinancials 2.4, users will see a variety of new features including:
- New Investigator - Giving users the ability to investigate any number in any report.
- New Report Wizard - Empowering users to create clear, concise reports from scratch in under 2 minutes.
- New Personal Library and Sharing support in Shared Library - Users can now create new reports and share them with their own select set of users enabling new levels of collaboration between users all while maintaining the security of their data.
- New Publishing - Users can publish to their reports in PDF, send email reports, and schedule when their reports are published.
- New Double byte language support - Enables users to interact with their data in their native language.
- New Excel 2013 support - Enabling users to choose any version of Excel while not excluded those who decide not to upgrade, giving your users the flexibility to choose how they interact with the system.
"With Q4 fast approaching, agile business want to capitalize on potential new sources of growth. To succeed, businesses need to provide their financial and operations managers with agile planning tools, the ability to gain insights into new sources of growth, and receive real-time updates into their financial and operating needs," said Hervé Capo, CTO at DSPanel. "The new release of pcFinancials further enables us to bring on our vision of providing
planning, analytics and performance management tools that enable all business users' valuable insights, analysis and the ability to move at the speed of their business. With pcFinancials, managers can harness the power of their data and capitalize on every opportunity."
Since 1999, DSPanel has been a leader in end user focused business intelligence and structured financial planning technology. Our premise is that Business Intelligence should enable you to create dashboards that answer any question, facilitate collaboration and enable your organization to make smarter decisions. From Supply Chain to Finance, DSPanel products have helped companies shorten budget cycle times, increase profitability,
manage and improve departmental performance and facilitate organizational change. To find out how we can help your organization exceed your goals, schedule a 15 minute meeting with us at: http://www.dspanel.com.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Håkan Ebersjö, please email Håkan at email@example.com