ATLANTA, Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OneHundredTables.com is exactly what it sounds like. It's about showcasing 100 of the best restaurants & bars in 100 top cities worldwide. These restaurants are all beautifully presented in a fun, easy-to-use city grid to help foodies discover their next great dining experience.
For restaurants that qualify, they can add themselves to their city while space lasts. When a city reaches 100 restaurants, it is full and that's the unique city collection.
"For diners worldwide our mission is to help them discover fabulous places to eat and drink by presenting them with a shortlist of 100 surefire options," said Tony Akston, Co-Founder of OneHundredTables.com. "For restaurateurs our mission is to help bring enthusiastic customers into their door and ensure those customers are happy because they trusted the recommendation on OneHundredTables.com."
OneHundredTables.com doesn't rely on some hidden rating system or stuffy reviewer to make each unique collection of 100 dining experiences in each city. It taps into insight from the very people who know the restaurants best - the diners who've been there. To even have a shot at getting on OneHundredTables.com a restaurant must have over 250 likes.
"OneHundredTables.com gives our company the opportunity to truly showcase the feel and experience of all our restaurants," said Ryan Turner, co-founder of Atlanta-based Muss & Turners, Local Three Kitchen & Bar and Common Quarter. "It is an inexpensive way to be included in a uniquely exclusive platform for discerning diners to research where to eat when in Atlanta. The Facebook requirement helps bring a level of trust to first time diners which is key in decision making."
What's in it for foodies?
- From Dive Bars to Five Stars, every place is good. Period.
- Foodies know that it's all about the food and overall experience. OneHundredTables.com delivers just that.
- OneHundredTables.com only focuses on the restaurants and dining experiences. Do you try to find your next dining experience in the same place you look for an auto-mechanic? I'd think not.
- Site visitors are not sifting through all the local chain restaurants and multitude of reviews. All restaurants on OneHundredTables.com have been vetted by real customers.
What's in it for restaurants?
- Exclusivity: Be included in a group of 100 quality restaurants, not 3,000. No chains allowed.
- A gorgeous, photogenic profile, built with SEO in mind.
- Get reconnected: Restaurants give up their #1 asset when using other reservation websites - their customers. OneHundredTables.com reconnects restaurants with their diners.
- Value: On OneHundredTables.com, qualifying restaurants that add themselves to the site pay only $100 per year. Only 27 cents a day. The butter on the table costs more.
- Ease: Restaurants aren't being strong-armed into paying for placement or flattering reviews. OneHundredTables.com only takes 100 restaurants per city and they have to meet minimum social media requirements to be included.
- Organic Promotion: Each profile features a powerful "Been There!" button that shares your profile page directly into the Facebook Timeline of the person who clicked it for all to see.
"Websites like Yelp and TripAdvisor are great for the restaurant industry, but what sets OneHundredTables.com apart is its exclusivity, simple and straightforward functionality, and clean look," said Josh Hoffman, restaurant marketing executive. "That's why I told my client Brent's Deli in Los Angeles it was a no-brainer to join OneHundredTables.com."
OneHundredTables.com is the most unique place in the world to discover a great place to eat or drink - from Dive Bars to Five Stars. OneHundredTables.com is currently showcasing top restaurants in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dubai, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Toronto. Restaurants located in the remaining 90 cities can pre-register their restaurant on www.OneHundredTables.com and will be notified when their city opens.