JOHNSTOWN, Pa., Sept. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the eighth consecutive year, Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) has been nationally recognized for communications excellence. A variety of materials were recognized, ranging from CTC's Fiscal Year 2012 annual report to the corporate brochure to the company's overall marketing campaign.
"The fact that our communications and marketing materials continue to be recognized nationally is a true testament to the creativity and talent of our in-house graphic designers, writers, photographers, and other team members," said Mary Bevan, CTC Director of Corporate Communications and Brand Marketing. "This year, we received awards for marketing/communications campaigns for both corporate and client projects."
CTC materials won an impressive number of awards this year. CTC's annual report was the most recognized publication. It received a Gold Award from the HERMES Creative Awards, a Merit Award from the Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA), and an Honorable Mention in the Best Annual Report category from Ragan's PR Daily Awards.
"In August 2012, we launched a campaign focused on CTC's 25th anniversary that featured CTC employees," said Mary Bevan. The 25th anniversary campaign was recognized with a Platinum Award from the MarCom Competition in the Marketing/Promo Campaign/Special Event category and a SIAA Merit Award.
Another big winner was a marketing campaign for CTC's Environment and Sustainability capabilities. The campaign won a MarCom Gold Award in the Marketing/Promo Campaign/Branding category and a Silver SIAA Award in the Total Public Relations Campaign category.
Additional winning campaigns and materials include the CTC corporate brochure (APEX Award of Excellence in the Marketing & Public Relations Brochures, Manuals & Reports category); CTC's total advertising campaign (SIAA Merit Award); CTC's new creative approach, including the brochure, advertisements and exhibit booth (Gold MarCom Award in the Branding Refresh category); an energy branding campaign developed for the U.S. Army (Platinum MarCom Award in the Marketing/Promo Campaign/Branding category); and a branding refresh for the National Defense Center for Energy and Environment (Gold MarCom Award in the Branding Refresh category).
About the Awards
• Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of traditional materials and programs and emerging technologies.
• The SIAA Competition receives entries from some of the nation's largest advertising agencies and corporations. Judges evaluate and rate entries for execution, creativity, quality, customer appeal, and overall break-through content.
• APEX Awards are based on excellence in graphic design, editorial content, and the success of the entry, in the opinion of the judges, in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.
• The mission of the MarCom Awards is to honor excellence and recognize the creativity, hard work, and generosity of marketing and communication professionals.
• Ragan Communications and PR Daily spotlight the very best work of media and public relations professionals around the globe.
About Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) is an independent, nonprofit, applied scientific research and development professional services organization providing innovative management and technology-based solutions to government and industry. As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, CTC's primary purpose and programs are to undertake applied scientific research and development activities that serve the public interest. For more information, visit www.ctc.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Mary Bevan 814-269-2490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Concurrent Technology Corp.