FALLS CHURCH, Va., Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a move to strengthen its leadership position in the commercial real estate industry, Robert Tillsley, SIOR, 2013 CORFAC International Vice President and Chair of the Standards of Excellence Committee, proudly announced the winners of the First Annual CORFAC International Standards of Excellence Awards. The awards were handed out during a ceremony earlier this month at the CORFAC International 2013 Fall Summit in Washington, D.C.
This new awards program was created to recognize CORFAC firms that exceed industry standards for business best practices and operate with the CORFAC Core Values, Mission, and Vision in mind. The winning firms are the CORFAC affiliates who are the most actively engaged in the CORFAC network, are recognized in the industry for their excellence and leadership and consistently represent the CORFAC brand.
"We are proud to recognize these exemplary CORFAC International affiliate firms," said Tillsley, President of National Services at McBride Corporate Real Estate/CORFAC International in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. "We hope to encourage even more CORFAC firms to meet the highest CORFAC standards and continue to excel in the commercial real estate industry."
CORFAC International recognized 20 firms in three categories: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. The winning firms are:
Platinum Award Winners
- Andover Company, Inc./CORFAC International (Seattle WA)
- Boyd Commercial, LLC/CORFAC International (Houston TX)
- Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties, LLC/CORFAC International (Wilmington DE)
- Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International (Chicago IL)
Gold Award Winners
- Bitzer Real Estate Partners/CORFAC International (Denver CO)
- Crump Commercial, LLC/CORFAC International (Memphis TN)
- Garibaldi Group/CORFAC International (Chatham NJ)
- McBride Corporate Real Estate/CORFAC International (Franklin Lakes NJ)
- ProTen Realty Group/CORFAC International (Chicago IL)
- Rector Phillips Morse, Inc./CORFAC International (Little Rock AR)
- Thomas L. Johnson Realty/CORFAC International (Toronto, Canada)
- Weber Wood Medinger/CORFAC International (Cleveland OH)
Silver Award Winners
- Capacity Commercial Group/CORFAC International (Portland OR)
- Chas. Hawkins Co., Inc./CORFAC International (Nashville TN)
- Gaughan Companies/CORFAC International (Minneapolis MN)
- Piedmont Properties of the Carolinas, Inc./CORFAC International (Charlotte NC)
- Porter Realty Company, Inc./CORFAC International (Richmond VA)
- Target Realty Corp./CORFAC International (Calgary, Canada)
- The Lewis Group/CORFAC International (Raleigh NC)
- TRI Commercial/CORFAC International (San Francisco CA)
About CORFAC International
CORFAC International (Corporate Facility Advisors) is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail real estate leasing and investment sales, multifamily property acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. In association with FIABCI (the International Real Estate Federation) and global affiliates, CORFAC International offers commercial real estate services with market reach in 65 countries worldwide. In recent years, CORFAC firms have averaged over 9600 completed transactions annually totaling more than 513 million square feet worth an excess of $5.95 billion for their customers. For more information on the CORFAC network, contact 703.532.6160 or visit www.corfac.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Gary Marsh (415) 453-7045 firstname.lastname@example.org