PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- CardConnect, a leading provider of enterprise-level payment acceptance solutions and Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that the company's solution for securely accepting credit card transactions, the CardConnect Payment Gateway, is now available in the new Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
- CardConnect is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle's customer base and a larger market, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace helps Oracle Cloud customers review granular details of the CardConnect Payment Gateway, including user ratings and reviews.
- With the CardConnect Payment Gateway, users of Oracle Cloud Marketplace can:
- Easily and securely accept transactions from customers' credit, debit, gift and pre-paid cards
- Enable them to align with standards of PCI compliance – the data security measures required of all businesses that accept credit card payments – and properly protect sensitive customer data
- Help reduce transaction costs through interchange optimization
- "We are excited to offer users of Oracle Sales Cloud the ability to accept payments easily, simply and – most importantly – securely through the CardConnect Payment Gateway. This will allow them to sell more products and grow their businesses," said Jeff Shanahan, President at CardConnect. "CardConnect's participation in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace further extends our reach into the Oracle community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of the CardConnect Payment Gateway. We look forward to leveraging the power of the Oracle Cloud to help us achieve our business goals."
CardConnect (www.cardconnect.com) is a rapidly growing payment technology company that provides everything from comprehensive ERP integrations for large corporations to card acceptance platforms and terminals for small and mid-sized businesses. The company helps more than 50,000 businesses across the U.S. accept billions of dollars in card transactions each year. CardConnect's solutions include credit, debit and pre-paid card processing, ERP integration and PCI compliance. Founded in 2006, CardConnect is one of the 10 largest independent sales organizations (ISOs) of First Data Merchant Services, the world's largest electronic payment processor.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
CONTACT: Michael Starosciak CardConnect 484.654.9668 firstname.lastname@example.org