Dublin, Sept. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Disposable Syringe Markets Report: Comprehensive 2013 Analysis
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfwn6q/disposable) has announced the addition of the "Disposable Syringe Markets 2013" report to their offering.
The report examines the disposable syringe market. It provides detailed forecasts for the traditional and safety engineered sharps markets. It describes the major drivers and restraints, technology trends, and industry challenges for the disposable syringe market. It examines the markets for blood collection sets, hypodermic access syringes and needles, sharps-based insulin delivery devices, and other specialty syringes and needles. Additionally, the study considers the disposable syringe supplies utilized in clinics and by patients in their homes to diagnose and monitor diseases, as well as to administer medications. This analysis is intended to provide basic market data pertaining to the U.S. and worldwide market segments. Each market segment is analyzed to determine size, growth rates, sales projections and factors influencing growth in the U.S. and internationally. Unit and dollar volumes have been used to indicate market sizes.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the near term business opportunities in disposable syringes?
- What are the current and forecasted sizes of the disposable syringe market?
- What are the business models currently used by companies in disposable syringe market?
- What are the technologies used in disposable syringe supplies?
- Who holds the proprietary rights to disposable syringe technology?
- What regulatory processes must disposable syringes undergo in the U.S., Japan and Europe?
- How will technology changes in disposable syringes affect treatment and payment paradigms?
- How will litigation concerns increase physician and hospital use of disposables?
- How will technology reduce adverse growth trends and decrease total patient care cost?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Syringe Types: An Overview
2.1 Disposable Syringes
2.2 Safety Syringes
2.3 Pen Injectors
2.4 Advanced Injection Devices
2.5 Needle-Free Injectors
3. Award Winning Syringes
3.1 Episure AutoDetect Syringe
3.3 Humatrope Reconstitution Devices
3.4 Vascez Plungerless Syringe
3.5 Powr Syringe Injector
3.6 NovoFine Autocover Automatic Safety Pen Needle
3.7 Rev Vac Auto-Retractable Vacuum Safety Syringe
4. Syringe Industry: Overview
4.1 Common Diseases Transmitted by Unsafe Needle Use and Needlesticks
4.2 Most Common Instances of Needlestick Injuries
4.3 Needle Phobia and Patients' Anxieties
4.4 Global Transition to Safety Medical Devices
4.5 U.S. Regulation
4.6 Worldwide Regulation
4.7 Enforcing Compliance with Sharps Safety Legislation
4.8 Example of an OSHA Violation
4.9 Target Market Awaiting Premium Products
4.10 Current Types of Safety Syringes
4.11 Need for Safety Syringe Products
4.12 Limitations of Existing Clinical Syringes
4.13 Limitations of Existing Prefilled Syringes
4.14 Market Expansion for Safety Syringes
4.15 Technological Advancements in Disposable Syringes
4.16 Reconstitution inside Sterile Syringes
4.17 Plungerless Prefilled Syringes
4.18 The Disposable UniJect
4.19 Needle-Free Injection
5. Disposable Syringes: Market Analysis
5.1 Volume of Syringes Used in Healthcare
5.2 Syringe Sizes Required for Injectable Drugs
5.3 Domination of Syringes in Parenteral Drug Delivery Market
5.4 Global Market for Disposable Syringes
5.5 U.S. Market for Hypodermic Safety Syringes
5.6 European Market for Disposable Syringes
5.7 Prefill Market Trends
5.8 Insulin Pens: Market Analysis
5.9 Global Market for Auto-Injectors/Auto-Infusers
5.10 The Growth Market for Self-Injection
6. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Albert David Limited
- Alshifa Medical Syringes Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Althea Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Hi-Tech Medical Products Ltd.
- Hindustan Syringes &
- Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing
- International Medication System Ltd.
- Life-Shield Products, Inc.
- MedPro Safety Products, Inc.
- Medical Devices, Ltd.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Plas-Pak Industries, Inc.
- Retractable Technologies, Inc.
- Revolutions Medical Corporation
- Safety Syringes, Inc.
- Smiths Medical International/Medex, Inc.
- Star Syringe Ltd.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- UltiMed, Inc.
- Unilife Medical Solutions, Ltd.
- Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co.
- Vita Needle Company, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfwn6q/disposable
Source:Research and Markets