Dublin, Sept. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wg8gv/infusion_pumps) has announced the addition of "The Global Infusion Pumps Market" report to their offering.
The purpose of this report is to analyze and size the world market for Infusion Pumps Market. The report discusses key players and identifies trends impacting the market for these products.
Topics covered include product definitions, strategies, competitive analysis, market shares, key market and product segment parameters, competitive position maps, market conditions, brands, and company profiles.
Market Data: Revenues in US $, Unit Sales and ASPs.
Estimates/ Forecasts for 2011-2018 by Product Segment:
- By Material/ Application - Volumetric Pumps, Ambulatory Pumps, Insulin Pumps, Syringe Pumps, Implantable Pumps, Enteral Pumps
- By Geographical location - US, Latam, Europe, Japan, ROAPAC and ROW
- By Care Location - Acute Care, Alternate Care
- By Transaction - Sale, Rental, Lease
This report can help in:
- Assessing the world market for infusion pumps, growth segments, and growth regions.
- Understanding market drivers and restraints, and market segmentation and market shares and ranking.
- Business planning, strategic decision making and competitive strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships and alliances.
The Infusion Pumps Market is projected to reach over $7.6 billion by 2018. The most commonly used drug infusion pumps are seen in healthcare facilities; these range from large, volumetric pumps, ambulatory pumps, syringe pumps and enteral feeding pumps. Many compact portable models are also available for homecare and alternate care use. Individual-use, pumps that allow more independent and active lifestyles, include the wearable insulin pumps and implantable pumps
The report on the worldwide market for Infusion Pumps discusses how growth in this market is shaped by trends in regulatory requirements, technology, clinical use, geographical variations and demographic factors, etc. Some of the issues highlighted in this report include:
- Pump and administration set recalls, mandatory withdrawals and more stringent testing have impacted revenues from many well established brands and models of infusion pumps over the last few years. The US market has been the hardest hit.
- The recent revenue impact while significant for certain product segments like volumetric and ambulatory pumps, is overshadowed by rising demand worldwide.
- Volumetric pumps account for the largest share of revenues, while ambulatory pumps lead in unit sales.
- In mature markets, sales of administration sets and other accessories is an important source of recurring revenue.
- Highest overall growth is projected in the emerging markets of Asia and Latin America.
- The insulin patch pump segment is currently the most dynamic in terms of innovation
- Implantable pump segment is severely impacted in the short-term due to pump malfunction and recalls.
- Syringe pumps will retain their foothold in all regional markets, and will be one of the highest growth segments on a global level.
- AKAS Medical
- ALCOR Scientific Inc.
- Acacia Inc.
- Animas Corp.
- Arcomed AG
- Ascor SA
- Atom Medical Corporation
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Beijing Rising Medical Co. Ltd.
- CODAN Argus AG
- CORPAK MedSystems Inc.
- Caesarea Medical Electronics (CME)
- Calibra Medical Inc.
- Cellnovo Ltd.
- Cequr SA
- Contec Medical Systems Co.,Ltd.
- Daiken Medical Co. Ltd.
- Daiwha Corporation Ltd.
- DePuy/ Codman & Shurtleff Inc.
- Debiotech SA
- Emco Meditek Pvt Ltd.
- Excelsior Medical Corp.
- Expanding Industry Ltd.
- Farafan Engineering Co.
- Foures SA
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- GO Medical Industries Pty Ltd.
- HK Surgical
- Hospira Inc.
- I-Flow LLC
- IRadimed Corp.
- Infus Medical (Thailand) Co Ltd.
- Insulet Corp.
- J-KEM Scientific Inc.
- JMS Co Ltd.
- Malem Medical Ltd.
- Mammendorfer Institut für Physik und Medizin GmbH
- MarCal Medical Inc.
- Medima Ltd.
- Medingo Ltd.
- Medipacs Inc.
- Medrad Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Micrel Medical Devices S.A.
- Moog Inc.
- Nipro Corp.
- Nouvag AG
- Nutricia Clinical Care
- RMS Medical products
- Rising Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Roche Inc.
- Ross Products/ Abbott Laboratories
- Samtronic Industria e Comercio Ltda.
- Sensile Medical AG
- Shenzhen Shenke Medical Instrument Technical Development Co Ltd.
- Smiths Medical
- Sooil Development Co. Ltd.
- Spring Health Solutions Ltd.
- SteadyMed Therapeutics Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Summit Medical Products Inc.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc.
- Terumo Corp.
- Tuta Healthcare Pty Ltd.
- Universal Medical Technologies Inc.
- Valeritas Inc.
- Viltechmeda Ltd.
- Wenzhou Jianda Medical Instrument Co. Ltd.
- Woo Young Medical Co. Ltd.
- Zoll Medical Corp.
- Zyno Medical LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wg8gv/infusion_pumps
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets