Dublin, Sept. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A Profile of the Asia-Pacific Paint Industry - 2013 Report Gives Forecasts up to 2017
Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bh6jfk/a_profile_of_the) has announced the addition of the "A Profile of the Asia-Pacific Paint Industry - 2013" report to their offering.
The author is pleased to present its updated Profile of the Asia-Pacific Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The geographical scope is as follows:
· South Korea
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
· Executive summary for Asia-Pacific
· Market summary by country for 2012 & forecasts to 2017
Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
· Country background and supply summary
· Local industry and main manufacturers
· Paint imports and exports
· Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
Split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type:
· UV curable
Split of market data in each end-use segment by chemistry type:
Key market trends
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
Other regional reports available include Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Europe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bh6jfk/a_profile_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets