NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ), a leading provider of managed technology for the global legal profession, announced today the newest edition to its electronic discovery platform, Epiq Analytics™. Epiq Analytics is a Web-based, user-friendly early case assessment and analytics software that enables legal teams to make better case strategy decisions.
"Quickly assessing the risks, costs and time involved in handling large amounts of data for legal matters is crucial for success in eDiscovery," said Adam Seskis, Managing Director, Epiq Systems. "With Epiq Analytics, our clients can immediately identify critical data with visual analytics, gain complete control over data minimization and make fully informed case strategy decisions."
Epiq Analytics enables early case assessment and analytics, including:
- Filtering and culling: Easy-to-use tools allow the user to minimize data to be promoted to review which helps reduce expenses and time to production.
- Conceptual search and clustering: Powerful search capabilities enable quick and accurate analysis of large volumes of data in context.
- Interactive reporting: View data at a high level and create and export reports on the fly.
- Data visualization: Easily identify patterns and key interest areas in data sets via visual data navigation, interactive tools and a superior user experience.
- Case analytics: Zero in on critical information and uncover relevant data flows, including relationships between key custodians.
Epiq Analytics is available to clients in Epiq's Design Partner program immediately, with broader rollout slated for the fourth quarter of this year.
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve.
Source:Epiq Systems, Inc.