Dublin, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9h6qt/global_online) has announced the addition of the "Global Online Payment Methods Report 2013 - First Half 2013" report to their offering.
Online and mobile payments are increasing globally, with new channels emerging
The recent ""Global Online Payment Methods 2013 - First Half 2013"" report by Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com provides information about the worldwide movement toward online and mobile purchase transactions. The report is based on recently published information from a variety of sources and details the latest trends and news on the topic, with projections of continued growth in the next few years.
The emergence of new online payment channels and development of alternative payment methods are expected to drive further growth. Near Field Communication (NFC) based e-wallets came on the scene in 2012 as one of the most promising new mobile payment methods. NFC mobile spending worldwide is expected to increase exponentially by 2017 and account for over half of total mobile payments made worldwide.
Hybrid payments combining online and mobile methods are expected to emerge in 2013. MasterCard already introduced such a solution earlier this year, while Visa entered a partnership with Samsung to encourage development of mobile payments. PayPal surpassed its revenue targets in 2012, more than tripling the value of processed payments.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9h6qt/global_online
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets