ATLANTA, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Associates, Inc., (Nasdaq:MANH) a global provider of Supply Chain Commerce solutions, today announced the latest release of its Omni-Channel Customer Service software at the Shop.org Annual Summit 2013, September 30-October 2. With the latest release, a retailer's customer service representatives (CSRs) can see customer transactions across all selling channels, allowing them to: swiftly search using any piece of customer or order information, service inquiries across all touch points and convert the sale with products from any channel—delivering a great customer experience and building brand loyalty. Manhattan will unveil the software in Shop.org booth #928 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Tweet this news! .@manhassocnews brings omni-channel to the call center at @shoporg today through Wednesday www.manh.com/news/Shop-Org-Summit.
These omni-channel capabilities are a rich addition to Manhattan's robust Enterprise Order Management solution that intelligently sources inventory across a retailer's network of distribution centers, suppliers and stores and makes it available to sell through any channel. The solution also serves as a central repository for orders from all sales channels, providing an enterprise-wide view of customer interactions, equipping the CSR with the information they need to quickly respond to an inquiry without repeat calls or channel shuffling.
"CSRs are central to winning a customer's loyalty, and that's why they need tools that give visibility and control across all sales and fulfillment channels," said Brian Kinsella, vice president of order management, Manhattan Associates. "Manhattan is uniquely positioned to drive this evolution of the call center because our solutions sit at the center of selling and fulfilling in the retail enterprise."
Key features of Manhattan's Omni-Channel Customer Service software:
- Order Line Visibility and Control: View and edit every detail of a customer's order, even at the latest step in the fulfillment process
- Transaction Search: Find a customer's transaction from any channel using a 360 degree view of the customer's order history
- Order Capture: Provide customers with the option to purchase additional items, including pickup at their local store
- Returns and Exchanges: Process returns and exchanges for any channel with visibility of the entire return/exchange lifecycle
- Detailed Delivery and Payment Info: Find the status of delivery and payment for each item on an order, with visibility of the fulfillment progress for each order line and source—even if those items are sourced from multiple locations
About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates brings companies closer to their customers. We design, build and deliver market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions that drive top-line growth by converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution and efficiency. Our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help our customers around the world adapt to the challenges of the omni-channel marketplace. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.