BALA CYNWYD, Pa. and TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Cline Group (www.theclinegroup.com), a leading international, strategic marketing and communications agency, announced new clients in the mobile app, advertising and e-commerce industries today, cementing its rise among multiple classes of technology companies as their holistic marketing and PR agency of choice.
Building on sizable new-business gains in the year's first and second quarters, The Cline Group has increased its revenue over 300% since the start of 2013. The holistic marketing and PR agency continues to build its focus on technology companies featuring a mobile-app component as well as others with strong business-to-business wireless-industry significance such as mobile-advertising platforms.
"We're working a lot with consumer-facing mobile apps to help broaden their self-awareness as technology companies," said The Cline Group's CEO and President, Josh Cline. "Today's trend is to reach customers via mobile apps, but what about tomorrow? Mobile apps are a delivery method, not an identity. Through our partnerships with our clients, we clarify the problems they solve for consumers, then uncover the B2B angle they may have overlooked – and identify which companies could become their potential channel partners or acquirers."
Having already helped client and Microsoft Accelerator for Windows Azure alumnus MediSafe Project (www.medisafeproject.com) secure a round of seed funding and close partnerships with several B2B corporations, The Cline Group is now working with RotaryView, another Windows Accelerator graduate, to redefine e-commerce imagery with its interactive, 360◦ view technology.
"RotaryView is the leading resource for creating and using interactive, 360◦ images to sell products online – a true game-changer for e-commerce," said RotaryView's CEO, Gev Rotem. "The Cline Group is expertly using media and analyst relations to achieve our business goal of partnering with international online marketplaces and e-commerce brands. Their PR activities are not the ends in and of itself; they're the means to help us achieve our goal faster."
The Cline Group has added more than ten new global accounts in Q3 including:
- Adquant – one of the first Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers (PMD), Adquant's proprietary social-advertising software is a next-generation platform empowering advertisers including Nissan and Wix to optimize their social ad campaigns. www.adquant.com
- Green Swan, Inc. – brings awareness of and product solutions to consumers in the area of cellular-radiation concerns. The company holds patents and patent-pending solutions for an array of forthcoming products designed to address health and environmental-safety concerns. www.greenswan.org
- MyPermissions – redefining privacy away from protecting the PC and towards controlling who has permission to access your personal information on the web. MyPermissions created a Web- and mobile-based app enabling people to revoke permission with one click. www.mypermissions.org
- Pounce – a one-of-a-kind mobile app that turns static print ads into instant digital storefronts by enabling customers to scan product images and complete a purchase in less than 30 seconds. http://www.pounce.mobi/.
- RotaryView – helps e-commerce companies reach increased sales via free and low-cost high-end product display tools to shoot, upload and post high quality 360◦ views in under five minutes – or access the web's largest free database of commercial 360◦ photography. www.rotaryview.com.
- Starfish Technologies – developing a sleek iPhone case with a built in, no-flame cigarette lighter. www.lightercase.com
Operating on three continents, The Cline Group is recognized as a unique solution for Israeli start-ups and emerging businesses that want to break into U.S. and European markets. With the addition of California-based Green Swan and Starfish Technologies, The Cline Group retains its Israel-focused leadership while expanding into its own business goals as a global, holistic marketing and PR agency, as evidenced by a Q4 opening of its New York City office.
About The Cline Group
The Cline Group (TCG) is a fully-integrated, strategic marketing and communications firm headquartered just outside Philadelphia with offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, and Naples, Italy. TCG is positioned to serve existing and new clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Israel. TCG is one of the only firms with offices in Israel, Europe, and the United States with experience handling an organization's global marketing initiatives. The Cline Group embraces a holistic approach that integrates both traditional marketing and PR practices with expertise in the use of the latest online/digital strategies, platforms and tools. The Cline Group focuses on marketing initiatives that build business, propel growth and make shareholder value translucent. The Cline Group services clients in private and public sectors, emerging growth, venture capital, technology, bio-technology, clean-tech, life sciences, mobile apps, healthcare, financial, education, retail, hospitality and professional services. For more information, please visit www.theclinegroup.com.
CONTACT: Allison Seifert, firstname.lastname@example.org The Cline Group, 610-538-6700 x 1619
Source:The Cline Group