BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MessageOps announced today its latest features now available in 365 Command. Office 365 admins looking for a faster and easier way to handle mail administration tasks have flocked to 365 Command by MessageOps, the Microsoft Cloud experts, to now manage nearly a Million mailboxes with point-and-click ease.
"We are continually enhancing 365 Command to provide a better experience for our customers," said Chris Pyle with MessageOps. "Getting feedback from users is very important to us. In fact, some of these new features are recommendations provided by our customers."
These newly added features include:
- Scheduled Reports – Ability to subscribe to reports that can be sent out on a scheduled basis for added convenience.
- Mailbox Templates – Ability to create mailbox templates that are customized based on your different groups. You can now automatically assign properties to mailboxes after creation. Settings include quota size, archive, litigation hold, time zone, language, and mailbox access methods. Instead of having to modify multiple properties on the user object, you can now do it on 365 Command with a single click.
- Group Membership Modification – Users can now modify group membership directly from the user or contact object. With this new feature in 365 Command, you can simply go to the user object and add/remove them to multiple groups at the same time with a single click.
- Ability to Reset All User Passwords – Based on feedback from users, we've made it much more efficient to reset all user passwords or password options.
- Ability to convert a Shared Mailbox to a Licensed Mailbox - Convert almost any type of mailbox to any other type of mailbox without having to use PowerShell.
- Integration with Command Archive – 365 Command now allows you provision a Command Archive Account. Command Archive is a hosted Archiving solution from MessageOps. It's functionality is similar Microsoft's Hosted Archive (EHA), which has been replaced in Office 365 by Exchange Online Archive (EOA).
See more details about these features at: http://365command.com/365-command-software-updates/
A hosted service, 365 Command replaces the command line interface of Windows® PowerShell with a rich, HTML5 graphical user interface that is easy to navigate and makes quick work of changing mailbox settings, monitoring usage and reporting. 365 Command scales elegantly to support a virtually unlimited number of seats for easy administration of any size Office 365 environment.
In addition to simplifying Office 365 admin for businesses, 365 Command provides managed service providers (MSPs) an efficient, cost-effective way to add Office 365 admin to their list of services, creating an entirely new revenue stream.
365 Command officially launched in February 2013 and is managing nearly a Million mailboxes from over 2,000 companies worldwide. CRN recently named 365 Command as one the "50 Cool Tools for Solution Providers," and MessageOps is also ranked among Talkin' Cloud's Top 100 Cloud Services Providers.
To get started now with faster, easier and more efficient Office 365 administration with 365 Command, visit http://365command.com/.
About 365 Command
Powered by MessageOps, the Microsoft Cloud experts and a Microsoft Partner of Record, 365 Command offers a feature-rich, HTML5, web-based portal to easily administer Office 365. Scalable to support a virtually unlimited number of mailboxes, 365 Command provides anywhere, anytime access to perform the most common admin tasks with a simple point-and-click interface that's easy enough for even a novice to use. MessageOps is a privately held company headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla. For more information, visit http://365command.com or www.messageops.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact Seth Geisler Martin Levy Public Relations (858) 610-9860 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: MessageOps