CHICAGO, Oct. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tornado Industries, a leader in developing innovative cleaning equipment for the professional cleaning industry, announces the release of its new Pac-Vac™ 6 -quart and 10-quart Aircomfort backpack vacuum cleaners.
These systems have been totally redesigned to be both durable and effective. Tornado also enlisted the help of famed hiking backpack manufacturer Deuter to help make these new models far more comfortable to wear than other backpack vacuum cleaners now on the market.
"The marriage of Deuter's state-of-the-art harness with Tornado's innovative vacuum [cleaner] technology results in a unit that is exceptionally comfortable to use and wear," says Jolynn Kennedy with Tornado.
Independent tests of Deuter's Aircomfort harness have found that perspiration levels, which can increase as cleaning work is performed and hamper productivity, are reduced by up to 25 percent with the Aircomfort system, compared to closed back harness systems.
Deuter's products have earned the coveted TUV (Germany's consumer safety and testing authority) certification. The Aspen Times says, "[The] Aircomfort makes Deuter the leader in the pack, with a discernible gain in wearer comfort."
As to the equipment component, the Pac-Vac 6 and 10 systems provide the following benefits to users:
- Maximized cleaning efficiency. Independent testing reports that workers using a backpack vacuum cleaner can clean 7,000 square feet in an hour, more than twice possible when using a standard upright.
- The Gold Seal of Approval. These new systems have received the highly sought after Gold Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Low cost of ownership. These systems are designed to require little service or maintenance, minimizing downtime.
- Suction power. Both units come with a 1.9 HP vacuum motor, which produces 110-inches water lift and 110 CFM, surpassing most uprights.
- Healthier cleaning. All Pac-Vac systems come with a four-stage air filtration system, including a HEPA filter cartridge, to help protect indoor air quality for the cleaning professional and building users.
"These new backpacks are exceptional machines, we are really proud of them [and] we know cleaning professionals will really appreciate them," adds Kennedy.
Visit us on Facebook at: http://tiny.cc/sq5ql
Available For Interviews And Industry Commentary:
Tornado Industries President Michael Schaffer is available for interviews and industry commentary by calling (630) 818-1300
About Tornado a Tacony Company
Tornado Industries has been engineering quality cleaning equipment for more than 85 years. The company has a long history of developing innovative products and applying the latest technology to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve safety. Tornado prides itself on always being on the cutting edge of cleaning solutions. Many of the company's products are assembled in America with globally sourced parts.
CONTACT: Jolynn Kennedy, Marketing Director Tornado(R) Industries, Inc. 333 Charles Court #109 West Chicago, IL 60185 Phone: 800-Vacuums (800-822-8867) Fax: 630.818.1301 Chicago Phone: (630) 818-1300 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org MEDIA CONTACT: ROBERT KRAVITZ 773-525-3021 RKRAVITZ@RCN.COMSource: Tornado(R) Industries, Inc.