Dublin, Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qt4jrx/china_b2c) has announced the addition of the "China B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment Report 2013" report to their offering.
The recent ""China B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment Report 2013"" by Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com provides information about B2C E-Commerce and the movement toward online and mobile purchase transactions in China.
B2C E-Commerce is gaining more and more ground in China. According to forecasts, it is expected to grow by more than 30 percent annually between 2010 and 2016. A growing number of Chinese residents use social networks to purchase products online. Social Commerce is expected to become even more significant in China than in the USA. M-Commerce is also gaining in importance. Between 2011 and 2012, M-Commerce grew approximately fivefold.
Overall, fashion, shoes and bags, as well as computers and household appliances are among the most popular product categories online. B2C E-Commerce with luxury goods is one of the leading trends. In recent years, this segment has grown more strongly than traditional B2C E-Commerce. Leading Chinese online retailers include Tmall, 360buy, Tencent and Suning.com.
The total online payment transaction value in China demonstrated strong quarter-on-quarter growth in 2011-2012.Third-party online payments, which are used by around a third of online shoppers in China, were especially on the rise. Also, Alipay launched a mobile wallet application in China, offering online-to-offline payments.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- 360buy Jingdong Mall
- Taobao Mall
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qt4jrx/china_b2c
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets