Dublin, Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xn97m/network_analytics) has announced the addition of the "Network Analytics Market (On Premise, On Demand) by Applications & End Users - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis 2013-2018" report to their offering.
The network analytics market is forecast to grow from $487.9 million in 2013 to $1672.5 million in 2018, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.9% from 2013 to 2018.
Telecom operators are at the early stage of adopting real-time network analytics solutions for their respective networks. Increasing need to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot the constantly growing network of cloud service providers, network operators and enterprises will be one among the major factors behind the growing adoption of network analytics solutions in the coming years. Communication Service Providers (CSPs) across the globe are expected to adopt network analytics solutions that are able to provide insights as per defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist them in optimizing their network performance.
A few high-growth markets are:
- Mobile Networks: Network analytics solutions for analyzing and getting valuable insights from mobile networks are expected to have the highest market share as well as growth rate in the next 5 years, as the trend toward mobility is growing at a rapid pace across all economies.
- Network Operators: Network operators are expected to have the highest market share compared to all other end-users, as these are the ones who triggered the need for network analytics solutions.
- Cloud Service Providers: Network analytics solutions are increasingly being used for analyzing networks of cloud service providers. So far, the adoption of such solutions in this particular market is very limited, but the segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years because of huge untapped market and increasing complexity of cloud service provider's networks owing to the adoption of cloud-based services across organizations of all sizes.
- APAC and Middle East and Africa (MEA): These regions are expected to be the biggest market for network analytics vendors in terms of revenue generation in the long term. Factors contributing to higher growth rate across these economies are high population and increasing economy growth rate as compared to developed economies, growing mobile adoptions, and availability huge untapped market.
- This report segments the market into various deployment types and applications, providing closest approximate market forecasts for the overall market and the sub segments. The report further analyzes market numbers and provides split across verticals and regions.
- This report will help market players better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. A section of the study is dedicated to competitive landscape, end-user landscape, mergers and acquisition, venture capital funding, and social reach of the players in the market. 18 company profiles of major market players are included.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market Size And Forecast By Deployments
5 Market Size And Forecast By Applications
6 Market Size And Forecast By End Users
7 Market Size And Forecast By Regions
8 Market Landscape
9 Company Profiles - Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Swot And Strategy & Insights
- Allot Communication
- Ascom Holding AG
- Bradford Networks
- Danaher Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- Procera Networks
- Sandvine Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xn97m/network_analytics
Source:Research and Markets