Dublin, Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcphbr/global_pos) has announced the addition of the "Global POS Software Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global POS Software Market to grow at a CAGR of 8.03 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the Increasing Usage of Credit and Debit Cards. The Global POS Software Market has also been witnessing the Stringent Regulations for Secure Payments. However, the Slow Adoption in Developing Nations could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global POS Software Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC; it also covers the Global POS Software Market 2012-2016 market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Micros Systems Inc., Epicor Software Corp., Oracle Corp., and SAP AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are IBM Corp., NCR Corp., and Wincor-Nixdorf
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
03. Market Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Key Takeaways
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcphbr/global_pos
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets