GETTYSBURG, PA., Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS has announced the final program for its 9th Annual Technology & Informatics Institute, which will be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia on October 24-25, 2013. Over 600 health and human service executives and more than 50 tech company exhibitors are expected to attend this C-Level executive event.
"Tech strategy in a changing health care market is the focus of this year's institute," said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. "The OPEN MINDS team of expert consultants, along with nationally recognized leaders in technology innovation, will discuss the ways that technology is shaping the post-health care reform market, including: what scientific advancements are changing when it comes to treating consumers, how technology can be used to help consumers and health care professionals transcend geography, and how technology allows executives to improve decision making."
To lead the discussion on emerging technology and tech strategy, OPEN MINDS has assembled a national faculty of subject matter experts. Featured faculty includes:
- Marci Nielsen, Ph.D., MPH, Chief Executive Officer, Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- G. Daniel Martich, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer & Associate Chief Medical Officer, UPMC
- Monica E. Oss, M.S., Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Rhonda Robinson Beale, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Optum Behavioral Health
- Matt Salo, Executive Director, National Association Of Medicaid Directors
- Laura Dunn, Vice President, Information Technology, Magellan Health Services
- Deb Adler, Senior Vice President of Network Services, Optum Behavioral Health
- Sharon Hicks, Chief Operating Officer, Community Care Behavioral Health
- Michael R. Lardiere, LCSW, Vice President, Health Information Technology & Strategic Development, National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Michael Golinkoff, Ph.D., MBA, President, CBHNP/PerformCare and Senior Vice President
- Robert L. Sokolove, Ph.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry & Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine
- Dennis P. Morrison, Ph.D., Chief Clinical Officer, Netsmart Technologies
- John Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Ultrasys
- Tom Sebastian, Chief Executive Officer, Compass Health
- Mary Givens, Meaningful Use Program Manager, Qualifacts Systems, Inc.
- Scott Gerdes, Chief Financial Officer, Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center
- Bruce Springer, Chief Executive Officer, OneHealth Solutions, Inc.
- Matt Feehery, Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery Center
- Joe Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
The institute will feature dozens of sessions and demonstrations, including:
- Health Care Analytics: How Providers & Payers Use Data In An Era Of Integrated Care – Sponsored By Askesis Development Services
- Finding Success With Capitation, Care Rates & Integrated Care: How Technology Can Reduce Costs & Promote Accountable Care
- A Guide To Using Technology In Integrated Care Settings – Telehealth, Remote Monitoring, Online Therapy & More
- Codeageddon: The Ins & Outs Of Surviving The Switch To The New CPT Codes, ICD-10 & DSM-V
- Using Technology To Improve Your Market Positioning: The Gap Between What Payers Want & What Service Provider Organizations Are Planning
- Telehealth: How To Develop, Implement & Manage A Successful Practice In The New Health Care Marketplace
- An Update On The Current State Of Health Information Exchange For Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Provider Organizations: The Challenges, The Successes, & What The Future Holds
- The Evolution Of Decision-Support Tools In Specialty Care: Using Data & Analytics For Strategic Decision Support
More information on The 2013 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute can be found online at www.openminds.com/tii.
A list of organizations attending the institute can be found online at http://www.openminds.com/tii/who-attends.htm.
Discounted registration for The 2013 OPEN MINDSTechnology & Informatics Institute is available through October 10, 2013. Seating is limited, and registrations will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Promotional rates for attendees include:
- Individual Registrations For $495 (A Savings Of $300)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations For $990 (A Savings Of $1,395)
- 6-Person 'Group Registrations For $1,800 (A Savings Of $2,970)
There are also limited sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities still available for the event. More information on these opportunities is available at http://www.openminds.com/tii/how-to-sponsor.htm.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
Photos accompanying this release are available at:
CONTACT: Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Open Minds