PHOENIX, Oct. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (www.aesp.org) Nominations are open for AESP's 2014 Energy Awards program. The awards will be presented during the opening plenary session at AESP's 24th National Conference & Expo, January 27-30, 2014 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel.
AESP's Energy Awards program recognizes excellence in the energy services field in the following categories:
- Outstanding Energy Efficient Technology Deployment
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Communications (Residential and Non-Residential)
- Outstanding Achievement in Market Research and Evaluation
- Outstanding Achievement in Pricing and Demand Response
- Outstanding Achievement in Energy Program Design and Implementation (Residential and Non-Residential)
- NEW! Outstanding Achievement in Social Media
- B. H. Prasad Award for Outstanding Contribution to AESP (individual award)
- "One to Watch" Award for Outstanding Achievement by a Young Professional (30 or younger)
"AESP's Energy Award is one of the most sought after recognitions in the energy services industry," said president and CEO, Meg Matt. "We are honored to recognize some of the best work in energy efficiency."
To submit an award nomination, go to http://www.aesp.org/displayemailforms.cfm?emailformnbr=197333. The submission fee is $50 per entry and the deadline is November 8, 2013 at 11:59pm CST. Note: There is no fee for the B. H. Prasad or the "One to Watch" award.
AESP's National Conference & Expo draws the top program managers, implementers, policy makers, marketers, evaluators, consultants and vendors in energy efficiency. Highly regarded experts in their respective fields will lead over 60 sessions that will cover the range of current topics in program design, implementation, pricing, marketing, research, evaluation and more.
AESP is a member-based association dedicated to improving the delivery and implementation of energy efficiency, energy management and distributed renewable resources. AESP provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience.
CONTACT: David Harrison 410-804-1728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: AESP -Association of Energy Services Professionals