CHANTILLY, Va., Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- When it comes to transforming your yard into a luxurious outdoor living space, it is a job that can't be trusted to just anyone. Problem is, most people have no idea where to begin their search for someone who can not only get the job done, but can turn an idea into a reality. One company, Lewis Aquatech, serves the Washington, D.C. area, as well as Maryland and Virginia, and has created outdoor living spaces that some would classify as breathtaking.
"We like to go a step above your average pool installation, that's for sure," explained Don Gwiz, director of Lewis Aquatech, an elegant outdoor living company. "We love to take a dream and turn it into a reality, so that people have the type of outdoor living space that they can't wait to share with others."
Here are 5 things to know about Lewis Aquatech:
1. Dreams into reality. Lewis Aquatech specializes in helping people turn their outdoor lifestyle dreams into a reality. They provide custom, unique, outdoor living spaces to meet all needs and budgets. They provide the level of work that people fall in love with when looking at magazines such as "Luxury Pools." In fact, their work has been featured in that magazine numerous times, as well as in "Home & Design."
2. Award winning. The company won the 2011 Global Aquatecture Visionary Award (GAVA) Gold and Silver Awards, and their work was featured on the cover of the Spring 2012 issue of "Luxury Pools." The company has been honored with numerous Aquatech industry awards.
3. Well experienced. With over 60 years of outdoor living design and creation experience, the company has the expertise and know-how needed for all projects, no matter how small or large.
4. Loaded with ideas. Having completed so many projects, they are able to give people many ideas to consider. Those looking for outdoor living space ideas can log onto their site and download a free book of pictures, as well as scrolling through their portfolio of pictures.
5. Beyond the D.C. area. Lewis Aquatech serves the entire Washington, D.C. area, including Virginia and Maryland. But their work also makes an impact around the world. Their consulting services are sought after by people and businesses worldwide on such topics as design services, project consultation, project management, and project construction.
"We are proud to have built such a solid reputation here in the D.C. area, as well around the world," added Gwiz. "Great outdoor living spaces are our passion, so we love to be able to help people achieve an amazing space that reflects their personality and wishes."
About Lewis Aquatech
With more than 60 years of experience, Lewis Aquatech has helped many people turn their dreams of an outdoor living space into reality. Their luxurious creations focus on upscale pools, landscapes, hardscapes, spas, water features, night lighting, and more. They are an award-winning company based in Chantilly, Virginia, serving the Washington, D.C. area, including Maryland. For more information, or to obtain a free photo book of outdoor living space ideas, visit their site at: www.lewis-aquatech.com
CONTACT: Cher Murphy CherMurphyPR@Gmail.com (571) 263-2128
Source: Lewis Aquatech