NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ), a leading provider of managed technology for the global legal profession, today announced the launch of Epiq Access™, a smart phone app for mobile legal professionals. Addressing the needs of corporate restructuring professionals, Epiq Access is available for download via iTunes® and Google Play.
With Epiq Access, corporate restructuring professionals can get immediate access to the case information that they need, when they need it. Noteworthy features include cross-case search, live chat, real-time claim image views, and the ability to reserve conference rooms and other services at Epiq's Delaware Bankruptcy Court office.
"Whether you're in court or in transit, Epiq Access puts crucial case data, legal resources and industry news at your fingertips," said Lorenzo Mendizabal, Managing Director, Bankruptcy Services at Epiq Systems. "Epiq Access exemplifies Epiq's continuing commitment to delivering a highly responsive, accurate and user-friendly experience from start to finish."
Epiq Access integrates with Epiq's proprietary DebtorMatrix® platform and its industry-leading, user-friendly web site, delivering:
- Case data: Access to case data, including claims, dockets, key documents and saved cases
- Cross-case search: Find critical information by drilling down on details for specific claims across or within dockets
- Epiq directory: Access to Epiq case team contact information
- Live chat: Real-time in-app technical and claims services assistance
- Delaware facilities: Reserve conference space and other support services at Epiq's Delaware office, located in the bankruptcy court building
- Resources: Easy access to relevant case filing jurisdictions and local rules
Epiq Access can be downloaded for free for iOS and Android devices by visiting iTunes® or Google Play.
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve. Visit us online at www.epiqsystems.com.
CONTACT: Lew Schroeber, Investor Relations Telephone: 913-621-9500 Email: email@example.com
Source:Epiq Systems, Inc.