"Whilst there is a big dispute at the moment, I think there's also potential for resolution," UBS chairman Axel Weber says of the U.S.-China trade negotiations.World Economyread more
The Kingdom and oil and gas industry have been slow to shore up defenses, raising red flags about the possibility of longer term fall-out in the region.Technologyread more
Tensions between South Korea and Japan may ultimately disrupt the high-end tech sectors, says Heenam Choi, CEO at South Korea's sovereign wealth fund.Traderead more
On Sunday, the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards will honor the best comedies, dramas, limited and variety series from the last year.Entertainmentread more
U.S. President Donald Trump's national security advisor said on Sunday that White House Asia policy adviser Matt Pottinger would become his top deputy.Politicsread more
Removing Neumann is a difficult decision for Son, who has long believed in WeWork and Neumann's vision to quickly expand the company.Technologyread more
Datadog went public on Thursday and instantly hit a $10 billion valuation, becoming the fourth cloud software debut to reach that level this year.Technologyread more
There are challenges with Iran, North Korea, the Afghan Taliban, Israel and the Palestinians — not to mention a number of trade pacts.Politicsread more
Blackstone Executive Vice Chairman Tony James says he's less optimistic now than before that the U.S.-China trade war could be resolved, but even a smaller deal could help...World Economyread more
In his new memoir, "The Ride of a Lifetime," Iger explains why he decided against the deal to buy Twitter.Technologyread more
In perhaps Buffett's first televised profile, he explained a method of investing that prioritizes bargains and makes use of an occasional baseball analogy.Marketsread more
Dublin, Oct. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vcqbq/graphene)has announced the addition of the "GlobalGraphene Electronics Market Report 2013-2023" report to theiroffering.
The global graphene technology market is expected to grow at ahealthy CAGR of 55.54% from 2013 to 2023. In terms of technology,CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) process accounted for the largestmarket revenue in 2013, and is expected to grow with CAGR of 53.15%from 2013 to 2023.
Graphene is a new wonder material creating a buzz from itsemergence in late 2004. The material has major beneficialproperties including thermal conductivity, electron mobility andoptical observance which position it above related materials andcarbon nano-tubes. Graphene has applications in a number ofindustry verticals such as consumer electronics, communication,aerospace, defense, telecommunication, solar & photovoltaic,biotechnology and nanotechnology are among others.
Graphenehas found footing in the semiconductor and electronics vertical,providing enormous scope of products and devices. The industry iswitnessing a boom of new product developments, patent filings,mergers, collaborations and other alliances by a number of researchorganizations and companies. The integration of the researchinstitutes with commercial players is the key activity of theindustry.
Key Take Aways:
- Total Markets: Global Graphene TechnologyMarket - Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets,Complementary Markets (with sub-segmentation), Total AddressableMarket (TAM) and Market Penetration of Graphene technology.
- Child/Sub Markets: Material Market inGraphene technology, Products & Devices Market in Graphenetechnology.
Related Markets: Market for Graphene materials, market for carbonnano-tubes technology, market for graphite technology, market forGaseous & Atomic Hydrocarbon Technology and market forFullerenes.
- Market by Applications: IndustryVertical-based Market Analysis, Computing Applications, ConsumerElectronics Applications, Data Storage Applications, CommunicationApplications, Structural Material & Composite applications andso on.
- Market by Geography: North America(sub-segmentation by the U.S. & others), Europe(sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany and others), Asia-Pacific(sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others),and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation by Latin America, the MiddleEast and others).
- Competitive Landscape: Market share analysisfor Graphene technology products manufacturers, Graphene technologymaterial manufacturers and Graphene technology developers.
- Patent Landscape Analysis: Patent Activity,Publication Activity and Mapping & Analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover Story: Industry Expert Interview
4 Market Overview
5 Industry Analysis
6 Market Analysis
7 Market By Technology
8 Materials, Devices & Products Market By Type
9 Market By Application
10 Market By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles - Overview, Products And Services, Financials,Strategy And Developments
12.1 BASF SE
12.2 Crayonano AS
12.3 Grafoid, Inc.
12.4 Graftech International Ltd.
12.5 Grafen Chemical Industries Co. Ltd.
12.6 Graphene Frontiers Llc
12.7 Graphene Platform, Inc.
12.9 Graphene Square, Inc.
12.10 Graphene Tecnologies
12.11 Ibm Corporation
12.12 Lomiko Metals, Inc.
12.13 Nanoinnova Technologies Sl
12.14 Nokia Oyj
12.15 Quantum Materials Corporation
12.16 Saivens Materials Inc.
12.17 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.18 Unidym, Inc.
12.19 Vorbeck Materials Corporation.
12.20 Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co. Ltd.
12.21 Xg Sciences
12.22 Xolve, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vcqbq/graphene
Source:Research and Markets