PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intalio, the leading provider of solutions for businesses to build modern, agile business process applications, and Swiss partner JPL Informatique, announce the release of the Intalio|bpms Portlet for Microsoft SharePoint Web Parts. SharePoint users benefit from the automation power and functionality of Intalio|bpms, the leading open source BPM solution, natively integrated with their enterprise application portal architecture.
"SharePoint users looking for an enterprise-level business process management platform to automate their mission-critical complex processes had few choices until now. We are thrilled to combine our years of BPM experience with our partner's SharePoint skills to offer a highly-competitive, proven, best-value solution. With Intalio|bpms and SharePoint, administrators and end-users alike experience the best of both products: world-class BPM on their trusted application platform," said Raj Jain, CEO of Intalio.
Key features of Intalio|bpms SharePoint Portlet include:
- Task List: End-users access task lists, notifications lists, and processes from within SharePoint. No need to launch an external application.
- Process List: End-users and administrators initiate workflows from SharePoint, making the most of their familiar platform environment.
- SharePoint Native Forms: Automatic conversion of forms designed in Intalio|bpms to native SharePoint forms provide a solid homogeneous user experience to the end-users throughout all applications.
- Task Management: End-users claim, revoke, reassign, export, and skip tasks within the portal. Task management is comfortable and familiar, and therefore more effective.
- Task search: Real-time search through the task list based on task metadata makes the most of SharePoint platform functions.
- Multilingual: Pre-bundled with English and French support with additional languages available for best-in-class BPM, worldwide.
- SharePoint DMS integration: Workflow documents are stored automatically in SharePoint's document library, easily navigable and accessible from the user interface — and easier to use.
- Notification Bar: Notifies users of pending tasks and notifications within SharePoint as part of the fully integrated features and interface.
"The Intalio|bpms SharePoint Portlet connector leverages Intalio's extensive native API and strong Service Oriented Architecture to establish all interactions between the SharePoint and Intalio, exactly like Intalio's native user interface does. No custom components were created on the Intalio side and that makes the connector maintainable and extremely stable because it relies on a solid and proven foundation," said Jihed Touzi, Intalio|bpms SharePoint Portlet Development Manager. See the portlet in action here.
The SharePoint Portlet connector was developed as part of Intalio's robust Partner Development program. Partners with expertise in special technologies and vertical markets wishing to develop reusable components or products benefit from Intalio's resources and expertise to reinforce their teams and ensure strong integration and high efficiency. "We have been thrilled to work with Intalio on this project. Their team's professionalism and availability were of great value," said Jean-Pierre Planas, CEO of JPL Informatique. For more information on the Intalio Partner Program, see http://www.intalio.com/partners/partner-programs/.
About Intalio, Inc.
Intalio – The Modern Way to Build Business Applications. Intalio's suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that are cloud-scalable and mobile-enabled to support an agile response to their market. Our standards based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, NTT, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world class investors. To learn more about building modern applications, visit www.intalio.com.
Intalio is a registered trademark of Intalio, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About JPL Informatique SA:
Created in 1995 in Lausanne, JPL Informatique SA offers services in consultancy, training, conception and achievement in IT engineering as well as in the marketing and in the integration of computing solutions, more information on our website http://www.jpl.ch/.