ADVISORY, Oct. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
The Gramercy Institute's 20 Rising Stars in Financial Marketing is a program that honors excellence in "up-and-coming" leaders in financial services marketing. Many of this year's rising stars will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.
To honor the occasion, Bill Wreaks, CEO, Gramercy Institute, will ring the Closing Bell.
2013 GRAMERCY INSTITUTE'S "20 RISING STARS IN FINANCIAL MARKETING"
- Seema Alexander, Dir., Transformative Marketing, Retirement, Prudential Financial
- Berta Aldrich, Head of Channel Marketing Strategy, Vanguard
- Stefanie Boyk, Acquisition Marketing Manager, Vanguard
- Abby Cohn, Vice President, Marketing and Advertising, CIT Group
- Sueanne Comerford, Social Media Director, MetLife
- Marty Dauer, Chief Marketing Officer, Duff & Phelps
- John Davis, Exec. Dir., Corp. Svcs. & Retirement Solutions Mktg. & Insights, UBS
- Meredith Feiner, Associate, Social, Brand Marketing Group, Goldman Sachs
- Linda Gharib, SVP, Digital Marketing, Head of Cross-Channel Initiatives, Citigroup
- Kristine Giarrusso, Senior Marketing Manager, Columbia Management
- Lisa Grossman, Head, Global Investments Mktg & Sales Support, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Global Wealth & Investment Management
- Ryan Hatfield, VP, Digital Marketing Manager, Chase
- Michael Kazanjian, Head of Annuity and RPS Marketing, Lincoln Financial
- Erin Meijer, Social Media Manager, Allianz Global Investors
- Marc Quintavalle, Social Media Marketing Associate, Putnam Investments
- Mark Rose, VP Mobile Strategy, Morgan Stanley
- Kirti Srikant, AVP, Director of Brand Marketing & Advertising, OppenheimerFunds
- Francie Staub, Director, Digital Marketing, TD Ameritrade
- Michelle Smyth, Director, Social Media, Sun Life Financial
- Philip Swisher, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Derek Vest, SVP, Financial Advisor Marketing, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Lauren Walsh, Group Director, Strategy, Sullivan
- Kathleen Wrynn, Content Strategist, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Monday, October 28, 2013 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
Facebook and Twitter:
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx.
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice.
About The Gramercy Institute:
Based in New York, the Gramercy Institute is a leading global network for senior marketers from the world's leading financial institutions. GI hosts over twenty-five conferences, summits, forums and award shows each year in leading financial hubs worldwide including Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto.
The mission of the Gramercy Institute is "to provide insight and information to senior marketers from the world's leading financial brands while honoring and sharing the industry's very best practices."
Founded in 2002, The Gramercy Institute also provides research, analysis and consulting to the world's top financial brands. The Gramercy Institute is led by Chief Executive Officer, Bill Wreaks. Wreaks is seasoned executive with over twenty-five years of experience servicing the marketing needs of the world's leading financial brands.
About NASDAQ OMX Group:
The inventor of the electronic exchange, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., fuels economies and provides transformative technologies for the entire lifecycle of a trade - from risk management to trade to surveillance to clearing. In the U.S. and Europe, we own and operate 26 markets including 3 clearinghouses and 5 central securities depositories supporting equities, options, fixed income, derivatives, commodities, futures and structured products. Able to process more than 1 million messages per second at sub-55 microsecond average speeds with 99.99% uptime, our technology drives more than 70 marketplaces in 50 developed and emerging countries into the future, powering 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Our award-winning data products and worldwide indexes are the benchmarks in the financial industry. Home to approximately 3,300 listed companies worth $6 trillion in market cap whose innovations shape our world, we give the ideas of tomorrow access to capital today. Welcome to where the world takes a big leap forward, daily. Welcome to the NASDAQ OMX Century. To learn more, visit www.nasdaqomx.com. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nasdaqomx). (Symbol: NDAQ and member of S&P 500)
Source:The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.