BOSTON and ROCHESTER, N.Y., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics (OTCQB:LCDX) formerly Lucid, Inc., plans to raise capital through a general solicitation with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC acting as placement agent. The offering will only be open to accredited investors and is described in an offering memorandum available on Caliber I.D.'s website at www.caliberid.com/offering-memorandum.html
Caliber I.D. intends to use the net proceeds received from this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including further expansion of its sales and marketing efforts in the United States, and to provide increased visibility to the Company and its products, continued investments in research and development and studies for applications in skin cancer as well as for applications beyond skin cancer.
About H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC
H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC is an investment bank dedicated to providing corporate finance, strategic advisory and related services to public and private growth companies across multiple sectors and regions. The H.C. Wainwright team has been the leader in the PIPE (private investment in public equity) and RD (registered direct offering) transaction markets. H.C. Wainwright was established in 1868 and is headquartered in New York City.
About Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics' platform of products offer increased productivity from the research laboratory to the doctor's office or the surgeon's operating room. Caliber I.D.'s platform of products provide precise accuracy, consistent reliability, and online backup that all combine to lead to better patient care. For more information about Caliber I.D. and its products, please visit www.caliberid.com.
General Solicitation Disclaimers
- The securities being offered by Caliber I.D. may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds.
- The securities being offered by Caliber I.D. are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act.
- Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state regulator has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials.
- The securities being offered by Caliber I.D. are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities.
- Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
Please refer to the offering memorandum available at www.caliberid.com/offering-memorandum.html for additional information about the terms and risks of investing in Caliber I.D.'s offering.
This press release contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include but are not limited to our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions and other statements that contain words such as "expects," "contemplates," "anticipates," "plans," "intends," "believes," "assumes" and variations of such words or similar expressions that predict or indicate future events or trends, or that do not relate to historical matters. These statements are based on our current beliefs or expectations and are inherently subject to significant known and unknown uncertainties and changes in circumstances, many of which are beyond our control. There can be no assurance that our beliefs or expectations will be achieved and actual results may differ materially from our beliefs or expectations due to financial, economic, business, regulatory and other factors or conditions affecting us or our industry in general, as well as more specific risks and uncertainties facing us, such as those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Forms 10-Q and 10-K filed by us with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Richard Pulsifer Chief Financial Officer (617) 348-9821 Investor Relations: Dian Griesel Inc. Cheryl Schneider (212) 825-3210 email@example.com Public Relations: Dian Griesel Inc. Susan Forman or Laura Radocaj (212) 825-3210 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comSource:Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc.