SAN DIEGO, Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Brands Management announces upcoming beverage marketing with social media strategy webinar for the beverage industry. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 2 PM PDT. To register for the free webinar, visit: http://www.liquidbrandsmanagement.com/social-media-in-your-beverage-marketing-strategy/.
The webinar is aimed to encourage marketing executives of existing beverage companies as well as new entrepreneurs launching their beverage and trying to compete for the attention of distributors, retailers and the consumer.
Major topics covered
- How to develop your social media strategy.
- Why most beverage marketing is not done online?
- Can you use social media as trade marketing?
- Learn why likes, follows and friends don't work anymore.
- Do distributors and retailers care about social media?
- What is the most powerful social engine for beverage marketing?
- Social media strategy for beverage fortune 500 companies.
- Beverage marketing social media strategy for new beverage companies.
About Liquid Brands Management
Liquid Brands Management is beverage industry full-service firm specializing in beverage development and beverage consulting and strategy alongside beverage sales and distribution. Beverage development includes beverage formulation, beverage bottling and packing and beverage production and co-packing. It works with new beverage entrepreneurs as well as existing beverage companies and investors wanting to expand their portfolio into the beverage industry. The company also provides beverage industry analysis and executives are available for keynotes and beverage seminars.
For more information, please visit: www.LiquidBrandsManagement.com.
CONTACT: Liquid Brands Management Email: info@LiquidBM.com (619) 722- 5033Source: Liquid Brands Management