HOUSTON, Nov. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BMC Software is hosting a series of major industry events across Europe, bringing together IT leaders from throughout the industry to share best practices, network, and explore the latest innovations in IT management.
BMC Exchange events are designed to inspire businesses to change the way people think about IT organizations, driving new levels of agility and competitiveness. Attendees of these one-day events will gain practical, real-world knowledge and come away with the insights to:
- Embrace the Consumerization Wave in enterprise IT
- Harness SaaS and the Cloud
- Manage and deliver apps as business services
- Reduce IT Friction
European Exchange Dates and Keynotes
- November 4-5: Berlin, Germany
- Bob Beauchamp, Chairman and CEO, BMC Software
- Joachim Schreiner, Vice President, Central Europe, Salesforce.com
- Hans-Dieter Hermann, Ph.D., Sports Psychologist, German National Football
- Mark Settle, CIO, BMC Software
- November 6: Twickenham, United Kingdom
- Bob Beauchamp, Chairman, President and CEO BMC Software
- Sir Clive Woodward, Director of Elite Performance, British Olympic Association
- November 7: Paris, France
- Renato Vista, CTO, Innovation & Development, Capgemini
- Eric Blum, CTO, EMEA, BMC Software
- Kim DeCarlis, Vice President, Worldwide Marketing, BMC Software
BMC Software. IT innovation drives business transformation.
For more than 30 years, BMC has helped thousands of companies around the world master tough IT challenges. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, from the back room to the boardroom, BMC delivers the automation, integration, and sophistication that enable the business and IT to perform like never before. To learn more, visit bmc.com.
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2013 BMC Software, Inc.
Source:BMC Software, Inc.