Dublin, Nov. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3dg4w/commercial) has announced the addition of the "Commercial Aviation Crew Management Systems Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012-2017)" report to their offering.
The report on CMS describes about the technology used, specific applications that are specially created and build in order to meet the growing needs of the airline industry. The growth in the airline industry demands for better manpower planning resulting creating a huge market for software for material/manpower planning. The study is done on a global basis which includes the segmentation of various markets based on the geography covering Asia Pacific, Middle East, North America and Rest of the World. Primary interviews have been conducted with various industry participants globally to get insights about the market. The major industry participants include Sabre Airline Solutions (USA), IBS Software Services (India), Blue One Software (Brussels), Jeppesen (USA), Lufthansa Systems (Germany) and Fujitsu (Japan). The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% during the period 2012-2017.
- Crew management system is a very dynamic sector due to the change happening in technology on a daily basis.
- The market size for commercial aviation crew management systems is estimated to be $2.3 billion in 2017.
- The fastest growing regions are APAC and ME with an estimated CAGR of 11.87% and 11.69% during the period 2012-2017.
- There are only small numbers of major players in the market and the market is highly segmented having almost 50% share is distributed among the small players who are region specific.
- The CMS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% during the period 2012-2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market Dynamics
5 Technology Roadmap
6 Market Analysis & Forecast
7 Scenario Analysis
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Aims Inc
- Hexaware Technologies
- IBS Software Service
- Intelisys Aviation
- Lufthansa Systems
- Sabre Airline Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3dg4w/commercial
Source:Research and Markets