Dublin, Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n27498/global_bed_linen) has announced the addition of the "Global Bed Linen Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" report to their offering.
"Global Bed Linen Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" is a comprehensive publication that enables readers to evaluate the world market for bed linen. The publication provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for over 70 countries.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for bed linen?
- What is the bed linen market size in over 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The document includes the total market size for bed linen as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Printed bed linen of man-made fibres, 2006-2017
- Printed bed linen of cotton, 2006-2017
- Other printed bed linen, 2006-2017
- Other bed linen of man-made fibres, 2006-2017
- Other bed linen of cotton, 2006-2017
- Crocheted and knitted bed linen, 2006-2017
- Other bed linen, 2006-2017
This report is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global bed linen market. This publication makes it easy to compare countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n27498/global_bed_linen
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets