Dublin, Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3xvlx/global_sugar) has announced the addition of the "Global Sugar Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 60 Countries" report to their offering.
"Global Sugar Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 60 Countries" is a comprehensive publication that enables readers to evaluate the world market for sugar. The publication provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for sugar?
- What is the sugar market size in over 60 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The document includes the total market size for sugar as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Sugar. 2006-2017
- Flavoured and coloured sugar, 2006-2017
- Other refined sugar, 2006-2017
- Raw cane sugar, 2006-2017
- Raw beet sugar, 2006-2017
- Maple syrup and maple sugar, 2006-2017
- Cane molasses, 2006-2017
- Other molasses, 2006-2017
The report is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global sugar market. This publication makes it easy to compare countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3xvlx/global_sugar
Source:Research and Markets