Dublin, Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwfc3l/global_wine) has announced the addition of the "Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, Forecasts and Leading Companies in Over 50 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication on provides the market size, growth, forecasts and leading companies at the global level. It includes details for more than 6600 wine producers in the world. The details include company names, contact details, executives, financial information and number of employees which helps to find out the market leaders and identify the competitive landscape of the global wine market.
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global wine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the global market size for wine?
- What is the wine market size in over 50 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the leading companies in the market?
Key Topics Covered
- Wine, 2006 2017
- Sparkling grape wine, 2006 2017
- Other grape wine, 2006 2017
- Vermouth and other flavoured grape wine, 2006 2017
- Other fermented beverages, 2006 2017
- Grape must, 2006 2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwfc3l/global_wine
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets