GETTYSBURG, Pa., Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS, a leading market intelligence firm in the health and human service industry, announced today that Askesis Development Group will be the premier sponsor of The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, taking place February 13-14, 2014 in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
"The new challenge for provider organizations is finding a way to position and prepare their organizations to compete in a performance-driven market. Our intensive two-day performance expo is the only event designed specifically to help executives of health and human service provider organizations measure outcomes and manage performance," said Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer of OPEN MINDS. "Our team at OPEN MINDS is thrilled to have Askesis Development Group as the premier sponsor for this event and we are so excited about the opportunities that this collaboration with Askesis offers."
The agenda for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, powered by Askesis Development Group, is drawing national attention due to the variety of unique, highly-anticipated, sessions, speakers, and performance demonstrations. Preliminary agenda highlights include:
- Surviving & Thriving With P4P: A Look At Performance-Based Contracting With Provider Organizations In The Field
- Best Practices In Maximizing The Value Of Your Team: How To Measure & Manage Clinical Staff Productivity
- Measurement & Reporting From The Payer Perspective: A Look At Trends In Provider Performance Requirements
- Executive Update On Accreditation — What You Need To Know About Changes At NCQA, URAC, The Joint Commission, CARF, COA & More
- Maximizing Performance In A Shifting Market: Finding The Right Strategic Path For Your Organization
Discounted, 'early-bird' registration for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is now available. Promotional rates for attendees include:
- Individual Registrations For $495 (A Savings Of $300)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations For $1,350 (A Savings Of $1,035)
- 6-Person 'Group Registrations For $2,250 (A Savings Of $2,520)
Additional exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
More information on The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute can be found online at: www.openminds.com/pmi.
Askesis Development Group, Inc. is a leader in software solutions for the behavioral health, addictions treatment, and social services markets. Their flagship application, PsychConsult Provider® is an enterprise application and is designed to completely integrate organizations' administrative tasks, clinical workflow and revenue cycle management. Beyond PsychConsult Provider's functionality, Askesis complements its software solutions with comprehensive implementation, ongoing support, and technical services provided by dedicated staff that is experienced working with a broad range of organizations varying in size and complexity.
More information on Askesis Development Group, a leader in software solutions for the behavioral health, addiction treatment, and social service markets, can be found online at: www.askesis.com.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing OPEN MINDS email@example.com
Source: Open Minds