Dublin, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znfhs7/global_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Global Tyre Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" report to their offering.
Global Tyre Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries is a comprehensive package that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for tyres. The package provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive package include:
- What is the global market size for tyres?
- What is the tyre market size in nearly 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for tyres as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Aircraft tyres, 2006-2017
- Bicycle tyres, 2006-2017
- Car tyres, 2006-2017
- Cushioned and solid tyres, 2006-2017
- Inner tubes, 2006-2017
- Lorry and bus tyres, 2006-2017
- Motorcycle tyres, 2006-2017
- Other tyres, 2006-2017
The package is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global tyre market. This package makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znfhs7/global_tyre
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source:Research and Markets