San Francisco, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Good.Co, the professional network and self-discovery platform that fosters workplace happiness by quantifying culture-fit, today announced its general availability and official public launch after six months in gated beta. The site now features a comprehensive suite of engaging features to identify culture-fit across people, teams and companies.
There are 40MM millennials in the workforce today between the ages of 18-30. This demographic of workers is putting an increasing importance on the 'fit' and culture of the companies they work for, and are looking for greater meaning in their careers. Good.Co helps people identify their unique personality traits - through archetypes based on Good.Co's proprietary, professional personlity assessment quiz. Its unique 6-factor model allows users to assess how they fit with peers, friends, and even teams. It gives employees and managers the tools and resources they need to build more dynamic, effective and efficient work environments.
Since its initial beta launch in April 2013, Good.Co has grown to over 60,000 users who have generated over 200,000 FitScores with peers, managers and organizations.
Core Good.Co feature enhancements include:
- Improved Personal Survey: Good.Co's proprietary 6-factor model is built to engage users and tackle critical problems of the modern workplace. The Good.Co canvas accurately decodes personality and culture traits within 3 minutes.
- Peer FitScores: The new FitScore now provides deeper insights on factors like Shared Values, Workplace Harmony and Complimentary Potential that can help enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Fit with current workplace: The new company and manager fitscores now more accurately measure a user's fit with managers, their team and company, with suggestions and tools for building happier work environments.
- Team Reports: The team report now identifies unique roles of each member based on personality and strengths.
- Culture graph & privacy: A visualization of a user's culture graph based on FitScores including granular privacy options.
"We've been thrilled with the early feedback and excitement from end users, businesses and HR and recruiting professionals alike on the potential for a platform like ours," said Samar Birwadker, CEO and Co-Founder of Good.Co. "It's clear that culture is increasingly important to job-seekers - especially millennials - and businesses are also taking note. We're looking forward to growing and expanding the platform over the months to come."
Good.Co also offers a wealth of content on workplace happiness, job-hunting, careers and other topics for young professionals on its blog and newsletter. To learn more about Good.Co and create more happiness in your own career, please visit: www.good.co, or read its blog.
Good.co is a professional social network and self-discovery platform that's fostering workplace happiness through engagement and culture-fit analytics. Good.Co's proprietary scientific framework helps people identify their professional strengths for better fits with peers, friends, managers, and companies. A TechStars graduate, Good.co is based in San Francisco, CA and was founded in 2012. It's backed by the Cloud Power Fund, The London Fund, Norwest Venture Partners, Playfair Capital and Talent Equity Ventures, among others. To learn more about Good.co and find your professional work personality today, visit: www.good.co.
CONTACT: Jennifer Lankford Lankford Communications email@example.com