SEATTLE, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attorney Advertising. Keller Rohrback L.L.P. is currently investigating Glass Onion Catering's recall of more than 180,000 pounds of ready-to-eat products following a possible outbreak of E. coli that has reportedly left 26 people from multiple states infected.
The Food Safety and Inspection Service ("FSIS"), an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture, announced that 26 cases of illnesses were reported in multiple states, including Arizona, California, and Washington. Following an investigation into the outbreak of E coli possibly linked to prepackaged meals, Glass Onion Catering, a California-based company, recalled ready-to-eat salads and sandwich wrap products with fully cooked chicken and ham because these products were allegedly linked to the illnesses. According to the FSIS, these products were produced between September 23 and November 6, 2013, and shipped to multiple distribution centers throughout the United States.
The following products have been recalled:
- Pan Pacific Chop Salad – 12 oz.
- California-Style Grilled Chicken Salad – 13.4 oz.
- Uncured Applewood Smoked Ham & Cheese Wrap – 9.9 oz.
- Delish Grilled Chicken Cesar Wrap – 10.5 oz.
- Southwestern Chicken Wrap - 10.9 oz.
- Greek Low-Calorie Grilled Chicken Wrap – 11.5 oz.
- White Chicken Club Wrap – 9.9 oz.
- Asian-Style Chicken Wrap – 11.2 oz.
Atherstone Fine Foods Brand:
- Southwestern Style White Chicken Wrap with Chimichurri Sauce – 13.4 oz.
- Asian-Style White Chicken Wrap with Mango Vinaigrette – 10.5 oz.
- Grilled White Chicken Caesar Wrap with Caesar Dressing – 9.9 oz.
Lunch Spot Brand:
- Spot Southwestern Style Chicken Wrap, Chile & Lime Dressing – 10.7 oz.
Super Fresh Food Brand:
- California Grilled Chicken Salad, Low Fat Mendocino Mustard Dressing – 10.7 oz
- Pan Pacific Chopped Chicken Salad, Ginger Soy Dressing – 9.2 oz.
Trader Joe's Brand:
- Field Fresh Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken – 10.7 oz.
- Mexicalli Salad with Chili Lime Chicken – 11 oz.
If you or someone you know became ill after consuming any of the recalled Glass Onion Catering products listed above, or you would like more information regarding our investigation, please contact paralegal Philip Lewis or attorney Michael Woerner at (800) 776-6044 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keller Rohrback, with offices in Seattle, Phoenix, New York, and Santa Barbara, has successfully pursued claims against product manufacturers and distributors on behalf of our clients. We are committed to helping those harmed by anti-consumer practices, and have achieved multi-million dollar results on behalf of classes of Plaintiffs.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.