HOUSTON, Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BMC Software is hosting a series of very special industry events around the world, bringing together IT leaders to share best practices, network, and explore the latest innovations in IT management. After very successful events in Berlin, Paris and London, the BMC Exchange tour continues in the Boston area on November 14, Chicago on November 19 and San Francisco on December 12.
All three US events will feature a keynote by Eveline Oehrlich, vice president and research director for Infrastructure and Operations Professionals at Forrester Research.
US Exchange Dates and Keynotes
- November 14: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Douglas P. White, Senior Vice President Cloud Infrastructure Services, NTT DATA
- Kendall Peterson, Director, Product and Program Management, Subway - Franchise World Headquarters
- Rob Ferullo, Senior Software Consultant, BMC Software
- Paul Avenant, Senior Vice President the General Manager, Solutions, BMC Software
- November 19, Chicago, Illinois
- Chris Orr, Vice President and General Manager, Central North America Client Management, Unisys Corporation
- Bertrand Martin, President, Sentry Software
- Kim DeCarlis, Vice President, Worldwide Marketing, BMC Software
- December 12, San Francisco, California
- Renee Casanova, Director ITSM, Unisys Corporation
- Kim De Carlis, Vice President Worldwide Marketing, BMC Software
BMC Exchange events are designed to inspire businesses on transforming the way people think about IT organizations, driving new levels of agility and competitiveness. The sessions also encourage collaborative peer sharing and networking among the attendees, and inspire people to think about IT as an organization that helps business drive new levels of agility and competitiveness.
Attendees of these one-day events will gain practical, real-world knowledge and come away with the insights to:
- Empower their end users by embracing the consumerization of IT
- Harness SaaS and the Cloud
- Modernize and automate IT to reduce IT friction
- Optimize costs to provide funds for innovation
BMC Software. IT innovation drives business transformation.
For more than 30 years, BMC has helped thousands of companies around the world master tough IT challenges. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, from the back room to the boardroom, BMC delivers the automation, integration, and sophistication that enable the business and IT to perform like never before. To learn more, visit bmc.com.
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2013 BMC Software, Inc.
Source:BMC Software, Inc.