Dublin, Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Construction and Mining Machine Market to 2017 - Updated 2013 Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ffbr3/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Construction and Mining Machine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 60 Countries" report to their offering.
This analysis is a comprehensive package that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for construction and mining machines. The package provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive package include:
- What is the global market size for construction and mining machines?
- What is the construction and mining machine market size in over 60 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of machines?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for construction and mining machine as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Angledozers and bulldozers
- Coal and rock cutters
- Concrete and mortar and mixing machines
- Front end shovel loaders
- Graders and levellers
- Mine elevators and conveyors
- Off-highway dump trucks
- Pile-drivers and pile-extractors
- Road rollers, tamping and compacting machines
- Shovels and excavators
- Track-laying tractors
- Other construction and mining machines
- Parts for construction and mining machines
Key Topics Covered:
The market information is given at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ffbr3/global
Source:Research and Markets