ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mondo, a global leader in the contract flooring market, at Healthcare Design Conference 2013 (Booth 501) will introduce its newly designed Artigo Collection for Mondo Contract Flooring product line. The conference is Nov. 16 to Nov. 19 at The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
The Artigo Collection includes four products:
- Kayar: A smooth surface inspired by the beauty of nature through the use of natural coconut husk fibers
- Uni: A smooth surface in solid colors
- Granito: A smooth surface with multicolored granules
- Zeus: A hammered texture tile with multicolored granules
Mondo also revitalized its Harmoni and Natura rubber flooring lines with vibrant, new colors. The new portfolio combines innovation, technology and maximum functional performance while offering unprecedented material combinations.
Mondo's contract rubber flooring products have a number of features and characteristics that make them ideal for a wide range of healthcare environments, such as emergency, operating and patient rooms; triage; post-anesthesia care and neonatal intensive care units; surgery preparation and recovery environments; laboratories; radiology units; and corridors and common areas.
The company's rubber flooring surfaces are:
- Durable: Outstanding wear and abrasion resistance; high static and rolling load resistance; and dimensionally stable with no welding of seams required
- Comfortable: Outstanding acoustical value and noise reduction qualities; anti-fatigue properties; and high energy restitution on foot impact.
- Easy to maintain: No waxing required.
- Long lasting.
- Hygienic: Antibacterial and antimicrobial throughout; and non-porous
- Safe: Slip resistant; and Class 1 fire rated
- Environmentally friendly: No PVCs, chlorine or heavy metals; 100 percent recyclable; significantly reduces use of chemicals for maintenance; and adheres to IAQ CA1350
Mondo's Granito, Harmoni and Natura also have received GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
Mondo is the global leader in the contract, track and field and indoor sport flooring markets, manufacturing flooring surfaces for virtually every application. The company's proprietary manufacturing and design capabilities allow it to create contract flooring that exceeds the needs of a wide range of environments, and its network of installation professionals ensures 100 percent certified installations.
A family-owned business since its founding in 1948, Mondo sells its products in more than 196 countries through Mondo-owned manufacturing companies in Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and China. For news updates, the latest on Mondo products, events and flooring installations, visit mondoworldwide.com and like Mondotrack's Facebook page and Mondo America's Facebook page.
Mondo is a registered trademark of Mondo.
CONTACT: Editorial Contact: Glynis Gibson Gibson Communications, Inc. 773.278.7700 firstname.lastname@example.org