Dublin, Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwcjgb/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Electro-Diagnostic Equipment Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" report to their offering.
"Global Electro-Diagnostic Equipment Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" is a comprehensive publication that enables readers to evaluate the world market for electro-diagnostic equipment. The publication provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for nearly 70 countries.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electro-diagnostic equipment?
- What is the electro-diagnostic equipment market size in nearly 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The document includes the total market size for electro-diagnostic equipment as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Electro-diagnostic equipment, 2006-2017
- Magnetic resonance imaging equipment, 2006-2017
- Electro-cardiographs, 2006-2017
- Ultrasonic scanning equipment, 2006-2017
- Scintigraphic equipment, 2006-2017
- Other electro-diagnostic equipment, 2006-2017
The report is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electro-diagnostic equipment market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwcjgb/global
Source:Research and Markets