Dublin, Nov. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcds9k/global_soap) has announced the addition of the "Global Soap Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" report to their offering.
"Global Soap Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" is a comprehensive package that enables readers to evaluate the world market for soap. The package provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive package include:
- What is the global market size for soap?
- What is the soap market size in over 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The document includes the total market size for soap as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Soup, 2006-2017
- Solid toilet soap, 2006-2007
- Other solid soap, 2006-2017
- Other soap, 2006-2017
The report is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global soap market. This package makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcds9k/global_soap
Source:Research and Markets