STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Governor Dannel P. Malloy will address members and guests of the Connecticut Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG CT), the premier global association for professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions for mid to large companies, and the Connecticut chapter of the Turnaround Management Association (CTTMA) on Tuesday, November 26, at Fairfield University.
Hosted by Fairfield University's Dolan School of Business, Governor Malloy's keynote address will follow two dynamic presentations:
Connecticut's Banking Environment
- Moderator: Donald E. Gibson, Ph.D., Dean & Professor, Dolan School of Business, Fairfield University
- Panelist: Dr. Philip Lane, Associate Professor of Economics, Dolan School of Business, Fairfield University
- Panelist: John Ciulla, Executive Vice President, Middle Market for Webster Bank and Chair of Webster's Regional Presidents Council
- Panelist: John Traynor, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, People's United Bank
Doing Business with the State of Connecticut
- Moderator: Kristin B. Mayhew, Esq., Chairman - CTTMA, Partner - McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter
- Panelist: Kip Bergstrom, Deputy Director, Department of Economic & Community Development (DECD)
- Panelist: Emily Carter, State Director, Connecticut Small Business Development Center (CT SBDC)
- Panelist: Claire Leonardi, Chief Executive Officer, Connecticut Innovations
ACG CT President Karin (McKittrick) Kovacic said, "In what has become a November tradition for the Connecticut deal-making community, Governor Malloy will talk about his administration's efforts to create a climate that encourages capital deployment and job creation."
The event, hosted by Fairfield University's Dolan School of Business, 1073 North Benson Road, will begin at 3 pm and end with a cocktail reception with the governor from 6:30 to 8 pm. For additional information, contact Ms. D. Weinstein, CTTMA Administrator at (203) 733-7507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media are invited to attended free of charge. To reserve your spot, please contact Laura Brophy at email@example.com.
The Connecticut Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG Connecticut) is one of the fastest growing, most vibrant ACG chapters in the country. ACG Connecticut is comprised of close to 300 local professionals focused on middle-market corporate growth (i.e.: mergers and acquisitions, financing opportunities, business development, joint ventures, licensing arrangements, etc.), including a diverse group of private equity funds, intermediaries, lenders, and service providers.
CONTACT: Laura Brophy Marketcom PR 203-331-7618 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: ACG Connecticut