Dublin, Nov. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ttmwf/2ethylhexyl) has announced the addition of the "2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate (CAS 13361-34-7) Market Research Report" report to their offering.
2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate (CAS 13361-34-7) Market Research Report presents comprehensive data on 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate markets globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America etc.)
The report includes 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate description, covers its application areas and related patterns. It overviews 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate market, names 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate producers and indicates its suppliers.
The report provides 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate prices in regional markets. In addition to the above the report determines 2-ethylhexyl cyanoacetate consumers in the market.
This report offers its clients in-depth market research of chemical industry products on the global and regional markets (North & Latin America, Asia Pacific, European Union, Russia and CIS).
The report can analyze the following elements for each chemical product in any country or region:
- capacities and production
- consumption volume and structure
- market price trends
- exports and imports
- existing technologies
- feedstock market condition
- market news digest
- market forecast.
2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate (CAS 13361-34-7) Market Research Report 2013 can feature:
- market condition and estimations, market forecast
- chemical product ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas
- regional and global producers, consumers and traders (including contact details).
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate: General Information
2. 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate End-Use Sector
3. 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate Market Worldwide. Manufacturers And Suppliers Of 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate (Including Contact Details).
4. Current 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate Market Prices
5. 2-Ethylhexyl Cyanoacetate Consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ttmwf/2ethylhexyl
Source:Research and Markets