PLEASANT HILL, Calif., Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Textmunication Holdings, Inc. (formerly: Firstwave Technologies, Inc.) (OTCBB: FSTWD) announces the results of certain corporate actions and recent developments, including a shareholder meeting held on October 28, 2013 and the details of the Share Exchange Agreement entered into on November 16, 2013 with Textmunication, Inc., a California corporation.
Shareholder Meeting and Reverse Split:
Textmunication Holdings, Inc. held a special meeting of the shareholders on October 28, 2013 at which time the majority of the company's shareholders approved the following corporate actions:
- Name Change to "Textmunication Holdings, Inc.");
- Re-Domicile to the State of Nevada from the State of Georgia; and
- Reverse Stock Split of 1-5 (Shares outstanding: pre-split 9,099,821/ post-split 1,819,964).
The name change of Firstwave Technologies, Inc. (FSTW) to "Textmunication Holdings, Inc." and the 1-5 Reverse Stock Split was announced on 11/14/2013 by FINRA in its Daily List. These corporate actions took effect at the open of business on 11/15/2013. The new symbol will be FSTWD. The D will be removed in 20 business days from 11/15/2013 and the new symbol will be TXHD.
Results of Share Exchange Agreement:
On November 16, 2013 Textmunication Holdings, Inc. (Hereinafter referred to as: "TXHD") entered into a Share Exchange Agreement (SEA) with Textmunication, Inc. a California corporation and Wais Asefi (its sole shareholder), whereby TXHD issued 65,640,207 new shares of TXHD in exchange for 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Textmunication, Inc. and simultaneously the major shareholder of TXHD retired 1,128,041 post reverse shares (pre-split: 5,640,207) of TXHD common stock to company treasury. Total shares outstanding after this transaction is 67,082,130 (post-split shares). Textmunication, Inc. is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of TXHD.
About Textmunication, Inc.:
Textmunication is an online mobile marketing platform service that will connect merchants with their customers and allow them to drive loyalty and repeat business in a non-intrusive, value added medium. The company provides a mobile marketing platform where merchants can send customers the most up-to-date offers, discounts, alerts and events schedules, such as, for instance, happy hours, trivia night, and other campaigns. The consumer can also access specials and promotions that merchants choose to distribute through Textmunication by opting keywords designated to the merchant's keywords. This allows consumers to take their information wherever they go and learn about the latest buzz as soon as it is available, providing the consumer with events, deals, and messages on their cellphone via SMS messaging. Textmunication is a mobile marketing platform that connects the mass consumer to the content that they crave – anywhere, anytime, through virtually any mobile device for all local events and promotions.
The company's mobile marketing solutions apply to any industry, offering a new and innovative way to reach out to a merchant's customer base. Some examples include:
- Bars – happy hours, special events, discount pricing;
- Boutiques – invite only trunk show, spring sale, discount on a particular clothing line, carrying a new line of clothes;
- Dentists – special promotion for teeth whitening;
- Salons – promotion on products, new line of products, introducing a new stylist;
- Restaurants – Dine about town participation, discount coupons; and
- Real Estate Agents – Introducing a new home on the market, price reduction, or an open house event.
Additionally, Textmunication is a mobile marketing platform that allows merchants to get more impact out of their promotions. Textmunication's merchants will be able to recommend promotions to their customers proactively, which will help merchants increase foot traffic and revenue. Utilizing the information that is being collected, Textmunication merchants can better target their clients. This system empowers merchants and enables them to adjust programs at a moment's notice.
TXMT Platform Features
Textmunication offers its clients a mobile marketing platform for:
- Mobile Coupons - Engage your customers! Drive in traffic and boost sales through mobile coupons delivered with expiration dates and unique tracking codes right to their mobile phones;
- Mobile Voting/Polls - Instantly gather invaluable customer opinions; no more guessing at what they want or wondering what they think of a product or service; the client can get their opinions on what they want or think, and proactively plan for success;
- Multimedia Messaging - Use a promotional hook for the consumer to interact with a brand by texting to a unique keyword to download branded content such as video, images, ringtones and games; now it is easier than ever to mobilize their brand on their consumers' phones;
- SMS Reminders - Remind clients about appointments, anniversaries, b-days, oil changes, tune ups, and more via text; individual, group and bulk mobile messaging; engage with those who have raised their hands and said they want to have an ongoing relationship with a brand via mobile; deliver news on products and services and provide mobile offers and coupons to drive sales which can include expiration dates and single use promotion codes;
- Text 2 Web - Mobilize the website with text messaging functionality to promote interaction with customers; showcase text 2 web responses on the client's website to have fresh user-generated content that increases the stickiness of the client's website; Contests/Instant Contesting - make any traditional media interactive with contests that can create buzz and lead to further engagement; have concert attendees enter contests for seat upgrades, backstage passes, and more; generate a local customer database from in-location giveaways;
- Web Widgets/Online Forms - Textmunication supplies an online sign up page so customers can join the client's program on its website or social media accounts without having to text-in; with the web widget gives the client the ability to obtain further information such as email, date of birth, gender, name, and more; and
- API – Our APIs are fast, simple and reliable and built in such a way that they integrate with any system or application. Our ready-made scripts help you to connect to our gateway through your chosen programming language. These scripts all work with the HTTP API.
Features of our HTTP/S API:
API supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messaging in the following ways:
- Supports extended length messages;
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format;
- Delivery acknowledgement and Sender ID;
- Gateway escalation: Should the message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway. Queuing lets you specify up to 3 prioritized queues which your messages can be sent out on; and
- Batch sending and two-way messaging.
White label - (Fully Customized Design)
Textmunication provides an all-inclusive, branded platform that delivers everything you need to create a user interface that will seamlessly appear and takes it much further than just the standard logo and dashboard by providing a branded SMS message system, sign-up forms, alerts and customized buttons. The merchants will never know that you didn't build it from scratch. Our pricing system makes it simple for our white labels to maintain full control over pricing plans. They set their own pricing for credits, keywords and subscription.
Our Vertical Markets are the following:
- QSR Restaurants (quick service)
- GYMs, Health and Fitness
- Entertainment (Casinos, Golf Courses, bowling centers, Comedy Clubs)
- Retail stores
In the Q4 of 2013, Textmunication launched its mobile loyalty and rewards product. Textmunication clients can now reward their customers for checking in on every visit and tracking visits.
|1)||Textmunication Holdings, Inc.|
|1940 Contra Costa Blvd|
|Pleasant Hill, CA 94523|
|CEO: Wais Asefi|
|Cane Clark Agency, LLC|
|3273 E. Warm Springs, Rd.|
|Las Vegas, NV|
|30600 Telegraph Road|
|Bingham Farms, MI 48025|
|Main Number (248) 203-0080|
|Fax (248) 281-0940|
|VStock Transfer, LLC|
|77 Spruce Street, Suite 201|
|Cedarhurst, NY 11516|
|5)||New CUSIP # 883178105|
Safe Harbor Statement
Except for the statements of historical fact contained herein, the information presented in this news release constitutes "forward-looking statements" made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements in this press release as they reflect Shiner International, Inc.'s current expectations with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks described in Shiner's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements contained in this news release or in any document referred to in this news release.
CONTACT: Wais Asefi 800-677-7003 Email: email@example.comSource:Textmunication Holdings, Inc.